Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I 1. didn't think gambit slot was evil and 2. because I'm playing Light's submission

It was out of goodwill lmao, I was originally gonna buff Al, but the two timers ruined that plan

:kriwhat:
Eh....what? You said you were going to buff AL which means you could have only buffed him on day 1-night 1. How did you even know Light was going to sub in for Gambit on day 2?

:moonwalk:

That was seriously a joke though
On fluffy d0 as well :giogio:

Anyway since a lot of ppl asked I will claim

Anyway I have thought about this and bc at this point no one will believe shit if i don't claim and they have the right

Ok I am town and my role is daddy thanos :catsweat::catblush:

my abilities is that i am immune to role crush

Also one passive make my lynch fails if 3 scums or more on it

I have an ability that lemme target player learn their role name and i will be immune of their actions

About the stones the more I gain the more abilities i will get

Stones are located in abyss or posts and i have been searching for them in players

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Summary of everything so far:

- Xlaw won the contest of champions and shot Nana.
- The super kill on Nana failed.
- Kvo claimed that Flower even role crushed Nana before the kill.
- Nana claimed that she used something on night 2 that would copy the next non-harmful action on her.
- When players asked why Xlaw shot Nana, he said he was given a list of players - Zem, Nana and Jinri and he picked Nana from it.
- In the day she got an ability that would help her avoid the next harmful action on her. Apparently she was saved due to this.
- So someone protected her apparently.
- Denji, a role which was in the previous weeb game, was seen in the WU.
- Yae is jigglypuff and being controlled by scum according to Al.
- Mango super killed Jinri and Jinri flipped Snape (from Happy Potter) and town.
- She was put into Ratchet's chat and she gave him chat leaks from Night 2.
---- These are the chat leaks:

- "light and zem do lol"
- "My role is the most overpowered shit I've ever seen dude"
- "Orange peel didn't attempt to superkill anyone this night"

^leaks
Tagging the ones who need it: @Cinera @Random Asshole @Michelle @Juliet @Hayumi @Dr_Professor83 @Salah WG @Reborn @ConquistadoR etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.