Status
Not open for further replies.
So last night before I got sick, I was trying to see if I could find anything from the Rhea wagon progression and two of the people who ping’d me were Sal & Bort.

During the time the Rhea wagon was forming, Sal pretty much ignored it and instead his focus was on Worst/indie hunting, mechanical talk, and death miller tinfoil. He also talked about Don/Conq and their inactivity. Then toward the end he shifted his vote to Rhea after no commentary/acknowledgment of her wagon unless I missed it. Then he got onto Gram for not being on the wagon “everyone” agreed on. It ping’d me bc it felt like a weird reaction to a wagon that he was just sheeping as far as I can tell. It ping’d me as possible last minute bussing.

Bort leaned Jinri over Rhea in preference the whole time the best I can tell, and also made some statements on Rhea/her scum meta that looked contradictory to me. I’ll actually quore those:

The three quotes just seemed a weird progression when I read through them. He acknowledged her maybe being on her scum meta from what he remembers to questioning other people calling it her scum meta and saying there isn’t much distinction, all while leaning toward Jinri.

Then the other thing that ping’d me was he got onto Jinri for not wanting to participate in Ryu’s alignment check for the wagons, then he himself at the end of the day decided to stay on the Jinri wagon “bc the Rhea wagon was big enough”. It came off as hypocritical to hold it against Jinri and then not participate himself. He also kept tagging Ryu about it before that asking him questions on it. If he’s scum then staying on the Jinri wagon might have been a way to avoid being in the wagon check.
so did u come up with this because I said you are my top suspect on Ryu's alignment check or are you posting this regardless?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I dont follow your logic here

If she hadn't claimed it, she would have to claim it after the first failure, but at that point, wed have at least 3 scum snared on a wagon if she was telling the truth.

Now we can never have that
On a wagon of about 10-15 strong. It's really not any better than randomly selecting names on a list.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Lindltaylor can you tell me what's the strongest argument against Xlaw?
He is very active, so it would take me long time to iso & read all his posts
I believe the strongest argument is this:
- He visited Nick along with zem and claims to have not killed him.
- He claimed that he isn’t redirection immune and Borto tried to redirect him to worst, but Xlaw wasn’t redirected.
-So Xlaw said that he could have been bus driven with Gram and tracked Gram to worst.
- Gram confirmed that he visited Worst and this is a huge coincidence to people.

Also from a townie perspective he should have shot Zem but he instead shot Nana is also an argument.

I believe the strongest argument is this:
- He visited Nick along with zem and claims to have not killed him.
- He claimed that he isn’t redirection immune and Borto tried to redirect him to worst, but Xlaw wasn’t redirected.
-So Xlaw said that he could have been bus driven with Gram and tracked Gram to worst.
- Gram confirmed that he visited Worst and this is a huge coincidence to people.

Also from a townie perspective he should have shot Zem but he instead shot Nana is also an argument.
If Xlaw was bus driven with me, that wouldnt affect Xlaws targeting - Xlaw would still be targeting Worst

Status
Not open for further replies.