Status
Not open for further replies.
The one thing I have to say about Nana if she is really scum, I feel absolutely horrible about the discord thing that happened. Her team should just turn themselves over with their heads held in shame, it's the only thing they can do that is right.

If they don't they are just horrible human beings, that is all there is to it.
What discord thing?

The Resistance has some information to share

Both AL and Flower were killed by Orange Peel on Day 2

Orange Peel is part of the Two Timing Mafia
Orange Peel is real dangerous...We used to sorry it's juice on others eye..For fun..
It burn in your eyes..But actually good for your eyes health..
Fold orange peel and spray on someone eyes..And tadaaa

In a delve chat we were sitting there talking and they started talking about how Nana should be there and were discussing why she wasn't close to the end of the phase and then she showed up like 3 minutes later.

That's why I am really hoping she isn't scum, because that was such a shit thing to do if her teammates did that to her.
Who was this?

In a delve chat we were sitting there talking and they started talking about how Nana should be there and were discussing why she wasn't close to the end of the phase and then she showed up like 3 minutes later.

That's why I am really hoping she isn't scum, because that was such a shit thing to do if her teammates did that to her.
Do u know their identity..If she flip scum..
This going to be real fun lol

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Well, thats a big delta statistically, and plus you wouldnt need to resolve it immediately
I mean, sure, but I feel like you're overstating it. I would typically assume 3-5 scum quite comfortably on any strong wagon, plus it would need Nana dead first to verify that there are actually three scum on there. Scum aren't going to assist with that, either.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
Mango should never ever in any game be given a vig ability. And if he isnt open with vigging from D1 on then he is scum. Lmao. Open in a sense that he kills for us and listens to our calls instead of solo shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.