Status
Not open for further replies.
The Grandmaster -

Grandmaster used [Telepathy] on [???]

T-Bag used [Cunning] on [???]

Thanos activated [Power Stone]

Decom activated [Cocktails]

Caligula activated [Pleasure Boats].

He's inviting the first 5 players to quote this to a party on one of his boats this night phase.

Party

What if she's telling the truth and we end up figuring out 3 possible scums? I am not sure how any of that sound scummy to you? It feels like the best use of her role, infact it's the best way to utilize her role.
dude wtf stop hammering me with suspicious posts one after the other
the point is we won't be able to make use of that if we do as u are suggesting. like let's say half of the players voted Nana now what? we will be able to figure out the 3 scum out of 24???
or would it be better to find scum if like 14 people voted her and the lynch failed? huh?

is this the Noctis people were telling me he is trying to solve the game? tf is this shit

N

Noctis

dude wtf stop hammering me with suspicious posts one after the other
the point is we won't be able to make use of that if we do as u are suggesting. like let's say half of the players voted Nana now what? we will be able to figure out the 3 scum out of 24???
or would it be better to find scum if like 14 people voted her and the lynch failed? huh?

is this the Noctis people were telling me he is trying to solve the game? tf is this shit
I am not saying for half of the players to vote Nana, wtf?

I am saying let's make only players vote that we think are scum, that's all. If lynch fail then either that she needs half of the vote or telling the truth. Infact I will only suggest for total 6 players to vote her.

I am not saying for half of the players to vote Nana, wtf?
u just said this, 12 minutes ago, Noctis?
But one thing that bugging me is that Nana possible passive could be that at least half of the players need to vote her in order for her to get lynch and she translated that to 3 scums voting her would fail her lynch
u see?? contraindicating yourself in 12 minutes?
I am saying let's make only players vote that we think are scum, that's all. If lynch fail then either that she needs half of the vote or telling the truth. Infact I will only suggest for total 6 players to vote her.
this is the 3rd scummiest post in 1290 pages actually. 6 people to votes her? as if vote manipulation doesn't exist in the game

N

Noctis

Leaving Nana to council is stupid, what if Council only has 2 total scum and Nana telling the truth. Not only those 2 scums will get a free pass for a while we will make zero use of Nana passive.

Status
Not open for further replies.