Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Novas probably used that rule only last game, because our team annoyed the shit out of him
It was this game. I mean what he told me. I wanted to cancel a day ability but he sent noted like maybe 10 seconds before I sent my messages and then he told me that after noted it's gone.

Tbh, what is there to go off? Ive seen his name a lot but not him :P

I vaguely recall something circumstantial happened which made him look bad, but Im unsure
the only thing I remember is him being asked by Underworld broker to specifically quote a post of her and say ''I am town'' or smth but he refused to, even after being told it's probably lie detection, you have to...etc

How much town trust Flowa
She want to change her role (not asked for yet)
I don't wanna piss town further..
I'll use it on player whom town agreed on

the only thing I remember is him being asked by Underworld broker to specifically quote a post of her and say ''I am town'' or smth but he refused to, even after being told it's probably lie detection, you have to...etc
Oh thats it

Tbh, i didnt think that was damning in and of itself 0 he did say the sentence 'I am town' which would be sufficient for an LD test

I thought his justifications for not quoting were probably worse, but hes new right?

Status
Not open for further replies.