Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
Hmm. Im not sure if its smart before EoD. Novas has to confirm first before I can do the appointment.
It's smart decision tbh

@Grammaton I've made the executive decision that I will be saving the shot for tomorrow, we can discuss it then.
I believe this to be the smartest move for all parties involved

I think we gain most from lynching Xlaw at this point, we can go for Nana in the council.

That is my proposition for now

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I do not have one. I hope to find one.

Also I will be busy today, so I won't be around much. It's my daughter's birthday, would much rather to spend the day with her and doing things for her, than here.

Sorry not sorry
Happy Birthday to her bestie. Enjoy the day together.

It's smart decision tbh

@Grammaton I've made the executive decision that I will be saving the shot for tomorrow, we can discuss it then.
I believe this to be the smartest move for all parties involved

I think we gain most from lynching Xlaw at this point, we can go for Nana in the council.

That is my proposition for now
Wait so you want me to use it on Xlaw, and Lynch him immediately?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
@Grammaton I believe that as things stand we gain more from lynching Xlaw at the moment, he's been digging his hole deeper and deeper, and I think it's best for us to gain info. He's been giving contradicting stories all day and has had some questionable statements in the past.

After everything Xlaw said, it seems he's not even sure he'll flip town, but I believe you are right about Xlaw v Nana to be SvS

I think just for my own sanity I'll lynch Xlaw here and Nana in council

Vote Lynch Xlaw

Status
Not open for further replies.