Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
You were second persons in my scum list with Nova..But thank you

If I die , i die.

Just wanted to use all my abilities
why r u scum reading the host?

im town tho and i tried giving u benefit of doubt but shading lind to deflect is unacceptable

nana is getting no where. we lynch her on council for sure if u flip town for w.e reason

soz again

Rej

This forum is retarded.
โ€Ž
Anyway why do people keep on speculating about certain roles and wanna give scum information?

Jigglypuff used abilities like Friend Guard or other shit that sounds quite like profitable abilities for town. So in case this is true...why do you guys keep on talking about this flavour to the point of a possible outing? Everyone who participated in this is auto scumlock for me. No excuses can be made.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Anyway why do people keep on speculating about certain roles and wanna give scum information?

Jigglypuff used abilities like Friend Guard or other shit that sounds quite like profitable abilities for town. So in case this is true...why do you guys keep on talking about this flavour to the point of a possible outing? Everyone who participated in this is auto scumlock for me. No excuses can be made.
rej we r just joking why is it bothering u this much

we r using the reverse logic that if powerful evil roles r town then kawaii roles r scum

obviously that wont be the case for everything. ur reaction to it is telling tho kek

why r u scum reading the host?

im town tho and i tried giving u benefit of doubt but shading lind to deflect is unacceptable

nana is getting no where. we lynch her on council for sure if u flip town for w.e reason

soz again
Well didn't follow previous DP..What ever i felt this DP i said...No regret..
She was in my town list by the way

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž

be a bit more obvious please

AL sama

Red Haired
โ€Ž
Other thing frustrating that some people here are confident that Zemmi can't kill..And other agreed with it.
I felt that is biased..
And decide to full claim , yet that's not enough..

I used competition ability and wanted to use role ability...To gain trust but look like scums have upper hand here
if zem could kill she would've done what I did during D1 so yeah zem can't kill at all

Status
Not open for further replies.