Status
Not open for further replies.
Ichiji blitzing in the Room with Mont d'or and Oven.
BM gets up, using life of her homies, packs Kid and Law and then gets hungry and old.
She asks for Oshiruko. Then she fall a sleep.
Kidd pirates and law pirates takes the captains in safe. Law is with 1 % of life.
Izo showing one final blow but 2 vs 1 in enough so he is beaten.
Cp0 are stopped by jimbei and marco in name of kozuki sign.
Sanji wakes up with around beatiful geisha. He is without emotion to ladies. He want to die so focusing on Zoro.
Luffy new form in silhoette.
Lanji will die once his borrowed power vanishes
Post automatically merged:

What drug did you take?
:crazwhat:
Germa 69 drugs

Chapter 1040: Endurance

- Zoro gets hit by the scythe and begins to feel extreme pain. The medicine weared completely off
- Franky appears behind zoro and sees the reaper. He carries zoro in his arms but the reaper is always following them
- Sanji gets concious again but cannot move, his body is at his limits. He tries to call zoro because he worries that zoro might die
- To Rooftop Luffy and Kaido attacks each other with series of fast attacks. Both leave black lighting behind their attacks.
- Kaido awakens and luffy uses Gear 5. Kaido looks meanacing like some sort of demon dragon.
- We see Akainu and Kizaru talking ''We should make our move too, we cannot lose face. But damn god ussop is there too. I shat my pants when I heared that.''
- We can see Akainus pants being dark brown, he shat his pants.

No break next week

- Zoro gets hit by the scythe and begins to feel extreme pain. The medicine weared completely off
- Franky appears behind zoro and sees the reaper. He carries zoro in his arms but the reaper is always following them
- Sanji gets concious again but cannot move, his body is at his limits. He tries to call zoro because he worries that zoro might die
- To Rooftop Luffy and Kaido attacks each other with series of fast attacks. Both leave black lighting behind their attacks.
- Kaido awakens and luffy uses Gear 5. Kaido looks meanacing like some sort of demon dragon.
- We see Akainu and Kizaru talking ''We should make our move too, we cannot lose face. But damn god ussop is there too. I shat my pants when I heared that.''

No break next week
Where is the part where Lanji lost his powers?

G

Gorosei Informer

Will we ever find out who some of these guys were?

Even if we did, they will be pointless fodder like the "Underworld Emperors" we saw at WCI. I had so much hope for them and even was a believer with some others that some of them may be related to Sanji and were a mafia type family or assassin family (not like the sentai clowns we got with Germa) and we would have an actual gritty, noir type storyline with him and his family, lmfao. Also connected to Capone naturally!

Some of these characters look like they would from Totland, one straight up looking like a puppet or even Pinocchio without the long nose maybe and another sort of like a slimmer Hawkins with a sword there. The horns one was thought of to be from Kaido's crew too.

Some people also believed this was Lucci somehow though lmfao:

Maybe a relative of his potentially at most? His father?

Now who remembers these people?

(Ignoring Big Mom and Perospero obviously)

Because Oda clearly doesn't!

:goatasure:

:kailaugh::sanjimeh:kingufy:kidwat::nicagesmile::crybeard:

No break next week
Thought it was fake until i read the last line.

Status
Not open for further replies.