G

Gorosei Informer

I wonder if BM was really born the way we saw her as a kid or whether she was the result of a experiment.
I've always suspected experimentation as her obsession with gigantism, autistic-like childish/arrested development type behaviour, fixation on sweet things and such could be the results of scientific experimentation and Oda introduced those kids to parallel with her deliberately.

I mean Punk Hazard happened straight after we met BM at FMI and she lost her candy factory and demanded compensation or such. Caesar who experimented on the kids ended up working for her to help make her gigantism potion or whatever a reality and he played a massive role in her own personal arc too ofc.

I've always associated PH with both Kaido and BM since it happened, Oda has been giving us breadcrumbs on why they are associated with both Yonkos but it's getting much more obvious post WCI and with Wano, especially Onigashima for Kaido now too ofc.

Oda still has not explained her apparent illness and Chopper has known her directly since WCI and spent a lot of time with her in this arc too, yet despite all the promiment doctors here in this arc, Oda has not made any of them encounter her illness and try to resolve it? Given Chopper has witnesssed what she is capable of too, shouldn't that be a top priority for him too?
Trying to diagnose what she has and trying to cure it or at least provide some kind of treatment for it? Although he wants to cure every disease out there?

Maybe he's saving it for Elbaf where the story can truly go full circle and get closure for her there but I am so sick of Big Mom at this point and there is no way she should outlast Kaido and only he go down this arc. Unless both don't get taken down by the end of the arc for some insane reason?