Yes....He is.

He literally tells mods sometimes sometimes open threads BEFORE any spoilers are posted. He's Spanish/Spanish speaking just like Redon, and if you are on AP, you'd know Redon is also bilingual.

Not one person ever has posted sooner than him here, he just likes using a different alias here, that's it.
And when we had our huge dispute he was adamant that he isn't redon.

Doesn't matter anyway, he's just an attention whore that thrives on you guys begging him for early spoilers that you would get without him anyway (just a bit later) .

chapter 1040 spoiler: Fukurokuju vs Ninja Emperor Raizo (confirmed by redon)

- Big mom is laying on her back, still conscious but unable to move
- Big mom has shocked expression on her face. "I....lost to these youngsters?"
- Law says some cool one liner to big mom
- kidd also tries to say something but no one bothers to listen so he stops
- Next scene shows raizo confronting fukurokuju. The fires are surrounding them
- Raizo has a flashback. Raizo was training with his ninja sensei. "Remember, Raizo. Jutsu blooms in extreme situation"
- Raizo makes a hand sign with his left hand. He makes one thousand clones of himself.
- Fukurokuju: I-impossible! The forbidden ninja technique! H-how do you manage to do that!?
- One thousand raizo simulatenously attack fukurokuju. The attack sent a great shockwave across the third floor.
- sanji's body is blown away from the shockwave
- Scene transition to kaido vs luffy
- A transponder snail nearby them is speaking. "Kaido sama! King sama has been defeated by the pirate hunter!"
- Kaido stops fighting. His face turns pale.
- Kaido takes a fighting stance. Instantly, he knocks out luffy in a single hit.
- Afterward, kaido takes the transponder snail on his hand.
- "Tell me where the pirate hunter is right now. I'll do it myself"

on break next week

chapter 1040 spoiler: Fukurokuju vs Ninja Emperor Raizo

- Raizo has a flashback. Raizo was training with his ninja sensei. "Remember, Raizo. Jutsu blooms in extreme situation"
- Raizo makes a hand sign with his left hand. He makes one thousand clones of himself.
- Fukurokuju: I-impossible! The forbidden ninja technique! H-how do you manage to do that!?
- One thousand raizo simulatenously attack fukurokuju. The attack sent a great shockwave across the third floor.
- A transponder snail nearby them is speaking. "Kaido sama! King sama has been defeated by the pirate hunter!"
- Kaido takes a fighting stance. Instantly, he knocks out luffy in a single hit.

on break next week
Source: Trust me bro.

chapter 1040 spoiler: Fukurokuju vs Ninja Emperor Raizo (confirmed by redon)

on break next week
Zoro Piece

:whitepress: