You guys need to open your mind on this lol, we know far too little about the character at this point in time, something which Oda is not consistently teasing at Jump Festa and the new movie

Same crew tore Kid's arm off.
Shanks is always brutal when it gets serious. His crew is first to kill some one in the manga.

Still that doesn't make him evil guy. Blackbeard and Shanks are set up as rivals in a way. I am expecting them to start fighting once BB gains enough power.

As far as I remember, correct me, he said he wants to fight all 4 yonko, but never specifically said shanks. It seems for me he meants the institution of the yonko, not the specific persons. He also doesnโ€™t seem to give a damn about Linlin anymore.

I get your arguments and donโ€™t deny them. I just think of Kid as a kind of rival to Luffy which has some unknown connection to Shanks. And since I assume kid being the other side of the medal of Luffy, I could imagine Kid has a troublesome connection, something like a angry brother.

Just some random thought, what if Kid blames his older brother Shanks for the death of their parents (f.e. For being Roger pirate), so Shanks could never build up some connection to his brother, which hates him. And to compensate, Shanks build this connection to Luffy. Maybe Luffy is what kid should have been for shanks, but Shanks couldnโ€™t reach him anymore emotionally.

He says as long as "Shanks isn't first":

Like I said, it's not good to try and equate Linlin and Shanks. BM is a secondary villain at best even in WCI and now Wano (i.e. that is reserved for Katakuri and Kaido). Shanks on the otherhand is the literal main drive of the MC to be a pirate.

And in not sure I believe Kid and Shanks are related because of their hair lol. Kid seems to have far more possible connections to Vegapunk considering his move names and aptitude for constructing technology with his powers (i.e. his railgun or harpoon guns).

I do believe Kid has a main role in the endgame, but I don't believe it'll be related to Shanks, Blackbeard or Admirals. Gorosei maybe. Vegapunk/SSG maybe

I think oda donโ€™t want draw women got hurt in brutal like male do because it will be misogyny and female reader would hated this manga . Oda may think this way.
Think of drawing beautiful woman being killed by grizzly bear, crazy bloodlust prime man, chimp attack, acid thrown.

Deadpool joke is like it is sexist to hit woman or it is sexist to not hit woman

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Sadly, yes my back was stiff again when I woke up this morning (kingufy)

But I've been using this lately and I've been feeling it's been helping me a lot after I get up from bed.

Crap! I hope it goes away soon. I started having sciatic pain the past year as well because of weight lifting. Needs to be cared for daily, but it's very manageable.