Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This actually isnt even a victory. It's a loss. Kidd has already been done poorly, but this chapter has sealed the deal. Don't see Oda salvaging this character ever again lol. What a chapter.
Kid and Law didn't take 2 years out to train the fundamentals and come up with an obscenely overpowered trump card like g4 (that completely shocked Kid with it's prowess, don't forget).
They recently got awakening asspulls they can't control properly, but have no personal victories against YC1 level foes. They haven't earned beating a Yonko like Luffy has.

This is way worse than having kidd and Law just win with b.s PUs

:seriously: l

The fight was poorly written and you still make the end suck even more
Kid continue spamming damned punk and the floor breaks down...so the damage to Bm isn't from Kidd alone but from Bombs and Kazenbo too

Good...

I get it you wanted to hype BM and tried to give Kid the finishing blow
This isn't how you write it.

How many chapters was Yamato running to the bombs, holy shit how long was she doing this just for Big Meme to steal it from her?
:kailaugh:
I mean if you want to ignore that if Yamato didn't arrive the bombs would have already gone off already and blows up Onigashima then be dumb.....

oh wait its you.

Still think anything is happening to Zunisha?

I really couldnt give any less fuck about an overgrown elephant beiing a subortinate to someone whose name is the only thing we know about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.