Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Oda always manages to exceed our expectations, in terms of absurdity and ridicule with this arc.
I fail to see how this outcome was at all absurd or ridiculous.

This was a pretty solid way for Kidd and Law to take out an emperor without devaluing an emperor.

As opposed to just losing in a straight battle and seeming a bit underwhelming in comparison to Kaido, Oda used a previously introduced plot element that could realistically take out Big Mum and on top of the damage she'd already suffered, allowed that plot element to cause her down fall.

I think its much better than her just losing to Kidd and Law straight up considering how their fight isn't the main focus of the arc.

"Niji and Yonji are Tobiroppo Level" "Germa is Veteran Level"

LoL a Top Tier was needed to stop two of them

Can't wait for Judge (in bandages) to neg Snack in the cover story

:finally:

No matter what Law did, it contributed very little to what actually led to Big Mom's defeat.
He basically defeated her. All his attacks damaged her so much she was scared of his attacks. She took kids attack like a champ though and than he stopped her from healing herself. In the end though it was the bombs that defeated her and the fall. Not really kid and law. Which again proofs that Luffy is on another level compared to them.

How is this a plot hole?

Like, this seems like a pretty natural turn of events all things considered.

I'm very happy with how this turned out. Law and Kidd did well against an emperor, and Big Mum still maintains her prestige by losing to an element that could have reasonably been forseen as playing a role following the events of 1039.
The plothole are the damn bombs in the basement which was an actual good plot that got destroyed by this crap

Status
Not open for further replies.