Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The BMP are basically just Big Mom and Katakuri and Jobbers

Even Pero's Victory this arc against Carrot was only due to Kaido

Imagine 20+ Ministers, a Third of the enraged army ganging up on 4 guys with Their Kryptonite as Machineguns and STILL needing Mommy to save your ass
I don't care

Germa hype = Sanji hype through and through :finally:

Kid and Law literally won the fuck is this thread's comments

She quite clearly can't do shit about Kid blasting her off and she has a flashback about Roger BEFORE the explosion even happens which indicates she lost the fight

The explosion is probably plot device to bring out O-Lin once again
I don't know how anyone can defend Big Mom's weak Potrayal this arc.

Kidd could literally BFR her to the Ocean in a different settings and she apparently wouldn't be able to stop it

Kid and Law literally won the fuck is this thread's comments

She quite clearly can't do shit about Kid blasting her off and she has a flashback about Roger BEFORE the explosion even happens which indicates she lost the fight

The explosion is probably plot device to bring out O-Lin once again
Yet yonko evolutionists/ Yanker fans still think big mom is not defeated even through narrator literally say law and Kidd win the battle literally.

I don't think she's joining either but this point is very dumb, man. You should probably delete this one. Ofc there's mention of Zunisha in the journal because Oden went there with Roger and the crew on their journey and we know that their journey is accounted for in the journal. So, Yamato knowing Zunisha makes total sense and it doesn't need to be this big lore secret from the void century or smthn.
Also adding people forget.

Momonosuke spend days back talking to Zunisha before heading to Wano wanting to ask them questions in Chapter 822.

All Yamato askes if Zunisha is the elephant from the Journal which again isn't a shock to anyone as even Chopper knows Zunisha was important, heck same with Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.