Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Roger flashback heavily implies to me that she's been defeated (not mentioning the narration box lol)

You don't need to be Ko'ed to lose a fight btw
The Narration box actually judge on current events, the same happen in past when the Narration box call the fishmen island soon as arc but we got MF and other stuff. It can change and again, do you really think a explosion knock out BM after Kid and law fail to knock her down(based on the spoilers, perhaps change my opinion if they knocked her down).

Akainu fall down in MF too, but comeback later without beeing knocked out, same could happen with BM again.
What im just saying, do people believe that she is done because of a explosion?

This chapter was basically 50/50 booking where Oda tried to make Both sides look good but ended up with both looking bad
nah
The Narration box actually judge on current events, the same happen in past when the Narration box call the fishmen island soon as arc but we got MF and other stuff. It can change and again, do you really think a explosion knock out BM after Kid and law fail to knock her down(based on the spoilers, perhaps change my opinion if they knocked her down).

Akainu fall down in MF too, but comeback later without beeing knocked out, same could happen with BM again.
What im just saying, do people believe that she is done because of a explosion?
she is done in wano but no way in hell she is done in the story

Actually fuck oda

yeah Kid fans were delusional for wanting Luffy to have actual rivals. God forbid Luffy isn’t a Mary Sue. God forbid the story has some semblance of tension.

first Oda ruins Smoked, then Kid. This is why idgaf about one piece anymore.

fucking imagine that the guy who gets ACoC isn’t Luffy’s rival but Luffy’s right hand. Luffy is such an overpowered Mary Sue that his right hand is stronger than almost all his rivals.

Utter dogshit writing.
Wait you also like smoker?

Dude accept everything runs around Luffy

Everything that happens with Zoro, Sanji, Kid and Law, is to wank Luffy by the end

You're a ZKK fan? Give up, it doesn't wanks Luffy by any means

Status
Not open for further replies.