Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly the way Oda writes Linlin has gotta be a crime or sumin…fck me:lawsigh:
This man actually wrote her to deal with the bomb threat too :pepemy:and some people call this guy goda 🤦🏾‍♂️
Like the bombs added zero tension to the arc in the first place. There was no fcking reason to even add it but then he has Big Mom conveniently deal with even that😂
I’m speechless honestly…

https://official-ongoing-2.gamindustri.us/manga/One-Piece/0579-013.png

Nice of you to use the panel before Beckman came in. Beckman is blatantly sitting on a ship meaning he is not with Shanks.

https://scans-hot.leanbox.us/manga/One-Piece/1011-018.png

And this is objectively acoc. Not touching. Lightning charge before hit. I mean bro. You aren't even smart enough to look at pictures correctly
Thanks for providing the panel thay confirms how both Kizaru and Ben were on a ship outside of the Plaza confirming that it's the ship right next to where Akainu fought.

You literally see Kizaru in the panel I've seen, so why didn't Shanks stop Kizaru or Ben ?
:suresure:

What? Doesn't Shanks have sword slashes or ain't he fast enough ?

Kizaru was right there after all.

So you r calling that "good w to pay off two plot lines?" im done bro, just re-read after timeskip especially wci dressrosa and onigashima war. U will get what i mean.
WCI, Dressrosa and Onigashima are on par with or better than a lot of pre time skip stuff. I don't see your point.

And yes, this is a good pay off to two plot lines. Its literally the best way I could have thought of handling them.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Honestly the way Oda writes Linlin has gotta be a crime or sumin…fck me:lawsigh:
This man actually wrote her to deal with the bomb threat too :pepemy:and some people call this guy goda 🤦🏾‍♂️
Like the bombs added zero tension to the arc in the first place. There was no fcking reason to even add it but then he has Big Mom conveniently deal with even that😂
I’m speechless honestly…
Oda could've even try to incorporate them into the fight organically, they just popped up for her to deal with

I think this depands in BM status before the explosion

If she looked like she can still fight then it's not a pure W for Kidd and Law if it's a W at all, she can tank the explosion for all we know

if she looked in a terrible state and can't move then it's a W for Midd
doesnt matter what her state is imo
post wano "BIG MOM LOST TO LAW AND KIDD" is the story
with their respectable bounty raises and so on.
these technicalities dont exist .

if the narrator has coined them the winners, she has lost.

I’m speechless honestly…
Lmao never saw you this angry :milaugh:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
This chapter helps to emphasize how nigh indestructible Linlin is. All she has taken in this fight along with safely surviving an explosion that would've destroyed Onigashima. I'll reserve expectations, because Oda could always go the O-Lin route, but her last words definitely give us an opportunity for her to be revisited.

Can't say how well that reflects on Kid and Law's efforts, but no one said overthrowing the old era would be easy. And it shouldn't be, imo.

My biggest gripe is Yamato. They basically accomplished nothing since the Kazenbou subplot began.

Status
Not open for further replies.