Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for providing the panel thay confirms how both Kizaru and Ben were on a ship outside of the Plaza confirming that it's the ship right next to where Akainu fought.

You literally see Kizaru in the panel I've seen, so why didn't Shanks stop Kizaru or Ben ?
:suresure:

What? Doesn't Shanks have sword slashes or ain't he fast enough ?

Kizaru was right there after all.
God you're stupid. Its a fairly large battle field. Kizaru and Beckman are on a ship. Shanks is standing on ice.

Clearly Shanks isn't next to Kizaru.

since she lost questionable status as an emperor in all honesty
am sure the wg agents would be sure to relay this info of her loss and the world should hear soon.

before people equate this to wci blindly
pls reread where morgans only crowned it big mom's loss since two of her commanders were beaten , her territory raided and luffy left without consequence.
What I mean is that her losing this way does not tarnish her as a potential threat in the future. It took an incredibly absurd amount to actually take her down, so her reappearing as a threat again in the story later on isn't something that would diminish her as a threat.

Honestly the way Oda writes Linlin has gotta be a crime or sumin…fck me:lawsigh:
This man actually wrote her to deal with the bomb threat too :pepemy:and some people call this guy goda 🤦🏾‍♂️
Like the bombs added zero tension to the arc in the first place. There was no fcking reason to even add it but then he has Big Mom conveniently deal with even that😂
I’m speechless honestly…
She also helped back in Udon!

Ally potential I tell you!

What I mean is that her losing this way does not tarnish her as a potential threat in the future. It took an incredibly absurd amount to actually take her down, so her reappearing as a threat again in the story later on isn't something that would diminish her as a threat.
hmmm
i dont know about that
she's been beaten at her peak
I see no reason for any other character to have to repeat that again
most esp luffy.
agree to disagree I guess

doesnt matter what her state is imo
post wano "BIG MOM LOST TO LAW AND KIDD" is the story
with their respectable bounty raises and so on.
these technicalities dont exist .

if the narrator has coined them the winners, she has lost.
Are you being dense on purpose ?

obviously people are talking about this not being a pure 2 vs 1 fight, because the explosion have nothing to do with their abilities, it's an outside help

if it's not a pure W and with BM returning later anyway, no one cares if Kidd and Law won this particular confrontation

It was always going to be plot. Big Mum was just as much of a threat as Kaido, and this was a very intelligent way of dealing with her which gave the victory to Law and Kidd, tied up the bomb plotline, and defeated Big Mum without tarnishing her threat in the future.

Unpopular opinion: Oda handled Big Mom defeat very well. Tied up the bomb plotline + kept BM as a juggernaut while Kidd and Law got the W.

Status
Not open for further replies.