Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s even worse is the fact there’s actually elements in the story he could’ve used to make it more organic like Kidd blowing up Linlin’s ships, injuring her Sweet Commander or even stealing from her but he didn’t even bring it up🤦🏾‍♂️. No to mention Kidd feels a bit too secondary? (for the lack of a better term) in this fight given the aforementioned elements. Not saying he didn’t do anything or that he was carried by Law or anything like that but every single time even up until her falling of Onigashima, it felt like Law was the one thwarting her & Law didn’t even have any conflict with her prior to this arc 😓
Say it again for those in the back to hear. You are 1000% correct with everything stated

Big Mom manages to withstand Kid's attack. Then she tries to take lifespans from all those around her. But Law stops her.
- Kid keeps shooting Big Mom until the floor collapse. Big Mom falls down through the armory, taking Kazenbou and all the bombs along with her.

Why big mom need to take lifespans after taking Kidd attack ?
‘Kidd attack do hurt big mom.
Big mom can’t fight 1 vs 1 . She need 3 hormies to stand chance like Marco, kaido, etc.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What’s even worse is the fact there’s actually elements in the story he could’ve used to make it more organic like Kidd blowing up Linlin’s ships, injuring her Sweet Commander or even stealing from her but he didn’t even bring it up🤦🏾‍♂️. No to mention Kidd feels a bit too secondary? (for the lack of a better term) in this fight given the aforementioned elements. Not saying he didn’t do anything or that he was carried by Law or anything like that but every single time even up until her falling of Onigashima, it felt like Law was the one thwarting her & Law didn’t even have any conflict with her prior to this arc 😓
Oh he was 100% secondary. Kidd got the flashy panels, but when you read the fight itself and look at Linlin when she's hit with attacks, Oda draws law's so much more viscerally. Any potential Kidd had in the fight was squashed out early on for me and last chapter sealed it as Law's fight with kidd helping. He just didn't come off as important at all. Even now, according to the spoilers, he's just capitalizing on the hole and crater Law made with an independent attack.

You know I thought the fights would save the arc and while some of them have been good there’s to much bullshit happening on the side. The Scabbards have ruined the arc, honestly Oda should have just killed them before the Raid Started to give the strawhats some motivation.
Nah fam I actually love the scabbards. I'm joking about Kanjuro because him coming back over and over is annoying as fuck. But the scabbards vs Kaido has been one of my favorite moments in this arc. Chapter 992 was fire.

Katakuri will come back from his Adv CoC training and hunt down Kidd/Law for "defeating" Big Mom

:kata:
Kat loses to Law in half a heart beat. Law would room Kat and slice Kat to pieces. Kidd would steamroll Katakuri. Kidd, if he had a brain, would capture Kat’s trident and use it against him. Kidd, if he had a brain, would use his magnetism to float, thus negating Kat’s awakening. Killer would be a better and more entertaining fight with Katakuri.

I like to think the Sweet Commander he "injured" was just one of Cracker's biscuits :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.