Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
really think about it

did this chapter drop any lore that we didn't already know? We knew that Zunisha was around since the void century and we knew she committed some crime. We didn't exactly know that she had ties to Joyboy, but that's not exactly something hard to guess, now is it. Joyboy is paralleled with Luffy who went everywhere and made friends with everyone, meaning Joyboy had ties to zunisha, the fishmen, the giants, ect. Woudn't even be surprised if Ryuma was joyboy's right hand.
Sun God Nika/ Frostmoon Ryuma
Luffy/Zoro
:kayneshrug:

Idk about Law but Kid is definitely getting another fight with Kaido to close out that character arc
jokes and Power scaling aside i hope so the reason i gave up on him is like 95 percent because of his lack of character ark in wano (almost every thing about him and his crew get off screened) after he left roof top for bm it was one of worst moment in wano for me he and killer have more reason to defeat kaido more than any pirates in alliance side.

really think about it

did this chapter drop any lore that we didn't already know? We knew that Zunisha was around since the void century and we knew she committed some crime. We didn't exactly know that she had ties to Joyboy, but that's not exactly something hard to guess, now is it. Joyboy is paralleled with Luffy who went everywhere and made friends with everyone, meaning Joyboy had ties to zunisha, the fishmen, the giants, ect. Woudn't even be surprised if Ryuma was joyboy's right hand.
Actually it did if you think of it. It being joyboys nakama puts more clarity as to why it only responds to momo and not even luffy nor oden. Then then further puts more clarity to toki being in the void century and why she thought it was so urgent to transport herself into the future to find a man in wano. Was her purpose to give birth to the next joyboy

Status
Not open for further replies.