Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly? I'm not against that idea.
:kayneshrug:
@Ssg super suit coby

If this is the case then I'd be VERY curious as to what Luffy alludes to or is meant for, cause the whole thing with:

- Fishman Island's Poneglyph being about Joyboy apologizing to a past mermaid princess

- And Roger not being able to live long enough for Shirahoshi to be born

Is interesting then cause I always thought it'd be Luffy. But it would be interesting if this whole thing just turns out to be a Red Herring then

Then the big question is/becomes: what IS Luffy meant to do or represent?

BM is really a freak after that much shockwave and kidd's electromagnetc cannon she still stands. Even though oda made all bomb tension and kazenbo away but i can see perfectly executing that. The bombs in the armory can be able to make nearly onigashima explodes. Bigmom took all the explosions with all the fire .Otherwise i will not be able to see how bigmon got defeated with just law and kidd like that.(atleast oda did not make another a**pull). So coming to kazenbo do you think it has a soul because if it has then it should be a strong one because it is from kanjuro. I think it will be fitting bigmom will take the soul of kazenbo(if it has any soul) and heals herself. I think oda is having something in store for bigmom(not just elbaf thing).

Status
Not open for further replies.