Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't convince me on that because the author himself failed to use it....in the end, CoC is just a hype tool and not a necessity even for top-tier fights...who have AdCoC...he has proved it with COA too when he failed to make a lot of characters use COA from Beast pirates.
AdCoC is also in the end just an easy powerUp for Luffy/Zoro(Zoro apparently using it with Asura...but still is used as a powerup)...like say if Luffy was a villain who already has AdCoC...and some day our MC Coby wants to defeat him...he will learn AdCoC and is able to defeat Luffy...pretty much that's what happened here too....just a power-up for MC(same happened with FS katakuri too I guess).

It's simple

Adv.CoC exists to make CoC users stronger, period.

It literally has nothing to do with

"omg this character has CoC coating, but this other character hasn't, thus the first one is automatically LEAGUES above the second."

This makes no sense at all

Don't know what to say...
I'm one of those who really wanted BM to go down this arc..Yet this is so anti climatic.
The way BM and Kaido are going down , for me Wano arc is a flop show..

They deserved better defeat in my opinion

I would feel bad for the Midd fans if they actually liked the character... but when the first thing they do whenever their character gets a "feat" (if you can call it that :saden: ) is to shit on my marimo, it's clear what they really care about.

Kid is cool, but it's very delusional from his fans to think that the second most important character in the story and the greatest warrior of all time (by all means the God of War of the OP verse) would get shit on by their favorite character ... The King of Hell is untouchable.

@yorosenpai @nik87 @HA001 @DKI @Lor D. Coast @The White Crane
I didn't want to go off topic because Zoro wasn't mentioned in the spoilers...but the best is saved for last, Hiyori will kill Orochi and...:kuzanshut:

regardless, for all we know Kid can do that. Kid was specifically shocked at the internal damage. You guy forget fodder like Marigold could use CoA emission

it's not if we know he has all the tools to use it. You just headcanon why he couldn't
Bruh, the Kuja literally are known for their haki usage.

It's incredibly ironic that you say I'm using headcanon to say Kid couldn't use ACoC but in the very same post you said "for all we know Kid can do that"

Dude Luffy didn't fucking know how to do it until Wano, and we have seen him using haki in like 90% of his attacks. What makes you think that Kid, who has legitimately not shown haki usage on-panel, has access to CoA emission?

It's incredibly ironic that you say I'm using headcanon to say Kid couldn't use ACoC but in the very same post you said "for all we know Kid can do that"
Because it's not crazy to think he could, again he has the tools and CoA emission isn't the crazy advanced version of it
Dude Luffy didn't fucking know how to do it until Wano, and we have seen him using haki in like 90% of his attacks. What makes you think that Kid, who has legitimately not shown haki usage on-panel, has access to CoA emission?
and most swordsmen could do it before Luffy pre ts.

Do we seriously need to be shown he could use haki? We all knew Law had haki before he used it on camera.

I

Indigo

They want to believe, because Kidd looks so bad

:risitasad:

Linlin's arc is incomplete. That includes all aspects. Her family, psychology, fate, etc... SO whether you enjoy it or not, that side of her needs closure.

I thought Weevil and Blackbeard would've been on Wano already. Now not sure if they'll even make it lol
I don't disagree with that ^^ and I don't even dislike Linlin's character I just dislike the the way Oda always utilizes her as a plot-device. If even her retreat from Wano is due to some dumb ass shit like her reverting back to O-Lin then it'd honestly feel like she exists solely to be used as a plot device which doesn't really bode well for Elbaf as chance are she'd be utilized the same way there too. That's what is depressing for me personally.

This is actually a legit possibility coz why else would she leave Wano otherwise. Honestly I hope Blackbeard makes an appearance or sumin to make her retreat. Think we’ve all had more than enough Linlin plot convenience for one arc💀 . Would only make the thought of her appearing on Elbaf even more depressing:catcry:
Lolda be like: "You think I will not let Meme ruin 3 arcs in a row? Watch and learn." catded

Status
Not open for further replies.