Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Nah...oda proved he doesn't have to use Haki to defeat someone strong...he just needs a new attack :kayneshrug:
But BM actually withstand Law and Kidd attacks

Oda has clearly placed AdCoC as an ability to be strongest.

There is no hype like this for awakening or scientific modifications.

It's clear Haki reins supreme and without it one will struggle when it comes to top tier realms.

No disrespect, some of y'all really had way too many expectations from Kid in this fight:

• Not only is he not a Straw Hat, but he's also been mostly irrelevant in the story until this point
    • Unlike Law, he has not gotten much character focus at all nor has he been traveling alongside the Straw Hats for several arcs
    • Law had a connection to Doflamingo, the main villain, in DR which set up his whole backstory and his place as a prominent character in the story...and he is a D.
  • The expectation for Kid to use ACoC in this fight is somewhat baffling
    • He has not even shown haki on-panel as far as I'm aware
    • He already got a DF awakening, something Luffy does not even have yet. For him to get awakening on top of the same exact PU that Oda gave to Luffy, when he isn't even part of the main cast, is crazy
    • ACoC also seems to require knowledge of Ryuo principles/CoA emission. If Kid suddenly found out how to use ACoC, it would be significantly more of an asspull than Luffy's or Zoro's usage which have already received heavy complaints
  • It made zero sense to expect Kid to outright 1v1 Big Mom when there was no clear portrayal or indication that he had more of a role in the fight than Law
Yamato used adCoC despite not knowing ryou

no this proves nothing because if you see oda nerfed her by not using haki to defend. If she used her haki do you really think law and kidd is able to use their awakening as they pleases. I think her haki is strong heck even comparable to kaido which luffy has trouble dealing even with his strong haki. So yes i agree with you that kidd and law did not use haki. But even if they use haki .Do you really think kidd and law have haki comparable to bigmom?. Admirals are able go against and hold on because they have both haki and awakenings of their OP fruits.
What are you even talking about....oda proved all he needs to defeat someone is to write it that way...he has done it to a yonko...wrote a stupid fight...and all we saw is characters using new attacks and fighting written in a way which is just leading to BMs defeat....there is no thought put into fights....the same has been done with Sanji too essentially he just got new form/attack just to defeat a gut...but well that was against a clown so no one cares....typical oda formula.

I would feel bad for the Midd fans if they actually liked the character... but when the first thing they do after their character gets a "feat" (if you can call it that :saden: ) is shit on my marimo, it's clear what they really care about.

Kid is cool, but it's very delusional from his fans to think that the second most important character in the story and the greatest warrior of all time (by all means the God of War of the OP verse) would get shit on by their favorite character ... The King of Hell is untouchable.

@yorosenpai @nik87 @HA001 @DKI @Lor D. Coast @The White Crane

Last edited:
yes, she couldn't take her handcuffs off and was surprised luffy could

also Kid has haki confirmed lol, it's silly to think he can't use it
You're thinking of internal destruction. That is different from CoA emission.

Kid being a confirmed haki user is fine, but he didn't actually show any on panel. For him to just randomly come up with ACoC would have been significantly more BS than any power-up Luffy has gotten post-timeskip

Everyone having a go at Midd and saying dumb shit like Lanji > Midd but no one is talking about how a completely fucked up Izo is taking on 2 CP-0 agents, weren't these guys supposed to be cannon fodder for the sneaking cook, is he doing anything at all after fainting against Queen? :saden:
Lanjino will be cheerleading for Zoro when ZKK. :fujilaugh:

Nope

BM as an ally doesn't make sense. She has huge beef with SHs.

And, SHs doesn't need one.
I don’t know man. I’m starting to have a strong feeling she’d be an ally & one of the main reasons is precisely coz of her beef with the giants. As opposed to the ‘SHs & Linlin vs the Giants’, I think ‘Giants v SHs & Linlin’ is more likely. In the first place Linlin’s story on Elbaf is a tragedy. Doesn’t really make sense to make her the enemy imo. What she requires for her story line to be resolved is not ‘defeat’ but ‘aid’. Moreover, not only did the SHs save totland they’ve already made quite a few important allies in the Big Mom Pirates. Also doesn’t really make much sense to have the SHs go against the Big Mom Pirates at this point as it won’t really be that much of a challenge.

Everyone having a go at Midd and saying dumb shit like Lanji > Midd but no one is talking about how a completely fucked up Izo is taking on 2 CP-0 agents, weren't these guys supposed to be cannon fodder for the sneaking cook, is he doing anything at all after fainting against Queen? :saden:
Im not mad at the Sanji>Kidd Take , That Ifrit Jambe shit is powerful. But I'd probably still say Kidd> Sanji , I think Kidd is potentially Above Zoro.

I would feel bad for the Midd fans if they actually liked the character... but when the first thing they do whenever their character gets a "feat" (if you can call it that :saden: ) is to shit on my marimo, it's clear what they really care about.

Kid is cool, but it's very delusional from his fans to think that the second most important character in the story and the greatest warrior of all time (by all means the God of War of the OP verse) would get shit on by their favorite character ... The King of Hell is untouchable.

I actually like many Kidd fans on WG, but I understand your general sentiment. Regardless, now we can focus on Zoro vs Calli. :usosmug:

But BM actually withstand Law and Kidd attacks

Oda has clearly placed AdCoC as an ability to be strongest.

There is no hype like this for awakening or scientific modifications.

It's clear Haki reins supreme and without it one will struggle when it comes to top tier realms.
Can't convince me on that because the author himself failed to use it....in the end, CoC is just a hype tool and not a necessity even for top-tier fights...who have AdCoC...he has proved it with COA too when he failed to make a lot of characters use COA from Beast pirates.
AdCoC is also in the end just an easy powerUp for Luffy/Zoro(Zoro apparently using it with Asura...but still is used as a powerup)...like say if Luffy was a villain who already has AdCoC...and some day our MC Coby wants to defeat him...he will learn AdCoC and is able to defeat Luffy...pretty much that's what happened here too....just a power-up for MC(same happened with FS katakuri too I guess).

You're thinking of internal destruction. That is different from CoA emission.
regardless, for all we know Kid can do that. Kid was specifically shocked at the internal damage. You guy forget fodder like Marigold could use CoA emission

Kid being a confirmed haki user is fine, but he didn't actually show any on panel. For him to just randomly come up with ACoC would have been significantly more BS than any power-up Luffy has gotten post-timeskip
it's not if we know he has all the tools to use it. You just headcanon why he couldn't

I would feel bad for the Midd fans if they actually liked the character... but when the first thing they do whenever their character gets a "feat" (if you can call it that :saden: ) is to shit on my marimo, it's clear what they really care about.

I've accepted Zoro was stronger since the rooftop, with Big Mom I just wanted him to reach yamato's level

Status
Not open for further replies.