Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely not what teach is Talking about here. He's fighting over something with the Marines, if that were the case, they would have been chasing Zunisha
Yeah it's hard to see him making the decision to go to Wano right after reading news which pertained to everything about the reverie.

But it's also hard to pass up on the idea that he would let go of an opportunity when 3 RP's (or at least their copies) would be at the same place soon.

I think it would could make sense if some of his subordinates, especially Shiryu or Devon were here though

Definitely not what teach is Talking about here. He's fighting over something with the Marines, if that were the case, they would have been chasing Zunisha
There's the chance he's taking precautions before they actually recognize what/where Zunesha is. The truth about it could be something strictly known only by the Five Elders and the two current Emperors who were comrades of Oden.

There's the chance he's taking precautions before they actually recognize what/where Zunesha is. The truth about it could be something strictly known only by the Five Elders and the two current Emperors who were comrades of Oden.
Just gonna point this out. Lmk what you think:

Well BB and the Marines are fighting over something. Here's why I think it's pluton:

Cobra reveals that the Alabasta Poneglyph reveals Pluton's location:

Cobra actually had the intent to talk about the Poneglyph at the Reverie with the Gorosei.

Then the Gorosei mention that they intend to kill him:

Then the other image I posted before, where Garp mentions something bad happened to alabasta and Wapol leaked info:

To which then Blackbeard mentions he won't "let the Marines reap the reward":

We know the 3 major pieces of news are a death, assassination attempt and Shichibukai abolishment, so none of this aligns with alabasta/marines/Blackbeard UNLESS it's about something else.

Hopefully you see what I mean now. I think the Gorosei pried that information form Cobra before killing him, and Wapol witnessed it because he hates Cobra and was snooping around

Status
Not open for further replies.