Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1040 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|One Piece Chapter 1040 Spoiler Summaries and Images|
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting "One Piece Chapter 1040 Spoiler Summaries and Images". Please use the thread "One Piece Chapter 1040 Discussion" to discuss spoilers.

|Rules|
  • Please familiarize yourself with the "Worstgen Rules" and be sure to follow them meticulously.
  • Do not discuss the spoilers outside the dedicated threads until the chapter is out.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible.
  • Do not use spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter release.
  • Avoid posting the already posted content again; such posts will be removed or modified.
  • This thread is for spoilers only—do not post anything discussion related to this thread. Such posts will be removed or moved to the discussion thread as soon as they're noticed.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds new spoilers from a trusted source, so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.
  • Please contact a staff member as soon as you find spoilers from a trusted source so that we can open the spoiler threads. You may post the spoilers in the "Waiting Room" if the staff members take too long to respond.

DISCLAIMER: Worstgen does not create or take part in the creation of these spoilers. The spoilers are found on sources on the internet (open information), and are posted here for discussion.

Thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Little Spoiler, more in next hours ;)

- Chapter 1,040: "Words that has no effect on New Generation".
- In the cover, Niji and Yonji flashback to when they were beaten by Big Mom.
- Big Mom manages to withstand Kid's attack. Then she tries to take lifespans from all those around her. But Law stops her.
- Kid keeps shooting Big Mom until the floor collapse. Big Mom falls down through the armory, taking Kazenbou and all the bombs along with her.
- As Big Mom falls down through the bottom of Onigashima, she thinks about Roger. "Why didn't you just say it before you die, Roger!? What exactly is One Piece and where is it!?"
- Big Mom falls into Wanokuni's hole while she tells Law and Kid not to think that she's going to die this easily.
- We see a huge explosion in the hole. Narrator proclaims Law and Kid winners of the battle.
- Momonosuke tells Yamato that Zunisha is near, Yamato is surprised and asks if it's the elephant that appears in Oden's journal.
- Momonosuke: "Yes! It's Joy Boy's nakama who committed a crime 800 years ago!!"
- Break next week.

PD: Probably I will be unable to post a full and long summary tomorrow as I always do. But I will post a short summary, so don't worry.

タイトルは「新世代(ガキ)の耳にも念仏」
意味はソウルポーカスを気にもとめないキッドandローのことだと思う

ローが止めた方法はコラソン(回想で顔のコマあり)が使ってた凪でマムの周りの音を消した

武器は全て落ちたのではなく爆弾1つのみ

Source: 5ch

Q: モモとヤマトは直接顔合わせて話してるの?
A (Leaker): 会って話してる

Q: 出来れば最後の煽り文も教えて欲しいです
A (Leaker): 語られるのはー

Q: なんでローがコラソンの能力使えるんだよ
またオペオペの訳分からん理屈か
Q: オペオペは音消すとかもできるのか
A (Leaker): R ROOM(リルーム)という閉鎖空間に閉じ込めて音を遮断した
刀伸びるよりは分かりやすい

First question is if Yamato and Momo met face to face which the answer is yes

The second question is about what's the editor's note(the thing that always appears at the last panel but it's not a dialogue) at the end of the chapter which is "What has been told is~"

The third question is how did Law use Cora's power and leaker says that he put BM in a closed space called R Room and blocked the sound

Last edited:
Q: ロジャーの回想はどんな感じ?
A (Leaker): 回想というかマムが最後にロジャーに文句言う感じ
お前が作った大海賊時代のせいでこっちは大変なんだよって
あとはワンピース教えやがれとか文句言ってる

Q: 結局マムは爆弾がトドメになったんかな
A (Leaker): そんな感じ
落ちゆく途中ではロー達に怒りを見せるも上を見た瞬間に爆弾の爆発があり目を見開いてEND

Roger's part is just BM blaming him saying things like we are having problems because of the great pirate era you created and to tell them what the one piece is etc

Second question is if the bomb is the final blow and leaker says that yep, something like that. While BM is falling she is angry at Law and Kidd and when she looks up the bomb explodes she opens her eyes and their part ends

Last edited:
سؤال و جواب للمسرب :
س: أتساءل ما إذا كانت البيغ مام انتهت بالقنبلة التي انفجرت

الجواب : في الطريق إلى أسفل ، أظهرت غضبها إلى اعلى مستوى ، ولكن في اللحظة التي نظرت فيها ، كان هناك انفجار قنبلة وفتحت عينيها و انتهى المشهد.

سؤال و جواب للمسرب :

س: كيف تبدو ذكريات روجر في عقل البيغ مام ؟
ج: انها تتذكر و تشكو إلى روجر بسبب حقبة القراصنة العظيم الذي صنعها و انه لم يخبرهم عن الون بيس

Translation to Arabic for who ever wants

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Q : プロメテウスかヘラは?
なんで飛ばないの?

A : 三千里ババアは助けにいくがキッドの最後の追撃と同時にローに斬られる

マムは落ちる中周りのものにソウル与えて助けさせようとしてるのかもしれないけど、ローによって音が消されて命令することが何もできない

source : 5ch

help with the translation guys.. @ivaannom @PuckTheGreat

Q : プロメテウスかヘラは?
なんで飛ばないの?

A : 三千里ババアは助けにいくがキッドの最後の追撃と同時にローに斬られる

マムは落ちる中周りのものにソウル与えて助けさせようとしてるのかもしれないけど、ローによって音が消されて命令することが何もできない

help with the translation guys.. @ivaannom @PuckTheGreat
Q: Wagwan with Prometheus & Hera? Why can’t Big Mom fly?
A. Misery tries to go & save here but she’s attacked by both Kidd & Law

*As she falls, it’s possible that Big Mom tries to give something in her vicinity a soul to save her from her current predicament but bcoz Law’s blocked off her sound, right now, she can’t give out any orders.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
ヤマトが凍らせてた爆弾1個にパンチして爆発
カンジュロウの火前坊がその爆発に巻き込まれてヒョロヒョロになってた(多分死亡なのかな)
島の下部が吹き飛ぶ
(ワンピースの世界にもあるのか)マントルまで落ちて爆発

help with the translation again, thank youu.. :optimistic: @ivaannom @PuckTheGreat

From 5ch:

Q: ローとキッドは効かないけど雑魚から取られちゃいそうになるんじゃないか
A: 少しだけだがとってる
取られたからルームで対処した

Q: プロメテウスかヘラは?
なんで飛ばないの?
A: よく見たらプロメテウスとヘラ呼んでるわ
でもやっぱり声が届いてない

Q: アラブにリンリンの四肢が四方八方に飛び散る描写ありって書かれてるな
本当に死亡エンドか
これ本当?
A:
上にも書いたが目を見開いて終わり
むしろマムはずっと見開いてるから目のアップで終わりと言った方がいいか

Q: ローとキッドは少しだけ寿命奪われたの?モブじゃなくて
A: モブたち(多分2人のクルー)が取られただけ
キッドは死にゆくババアの念仏なんて怖くないとまで吐き捨てている

Last edited:
ヤマトが凍らせてた爆弾1個にパンチして爆発
カンジュロウの火前坊がその爆発に巻き込まれてヒョロヒョロになってた(多分死亡なのかな)
島の下部が吹き飛ぶ
(ワンピースの世界にもあるのか)マントルまで落ちて爆発

help with the translation again, thank youu.. :optimistic: @ivaannom @PuckTheGreat
She punches one of the bombs Yamato had frozen & it explodes (puck note: Not sure what the subject here is but for now I’m assuming it’s Linlin)
Kanjuro’s Kazenbo gets caught up in the explosion & becomes visibly weakened (it’s prolly dead?)
Lower part of Onigashima gets blown away

(*puck note: provider seems to be trying to explain how the explosion at the ends looks like on the last line but can’t really make sense of it atm so didn’t translate it)

this too @PuckTheGreat ..
sorry you have more translation work to do :noo:
He doesn't really have to translate too much, the only thing left is about the life span that BM stole this chapter which are from mobs from Kidd and Law's crew and this is why Law used the Room. Plus she couldn't steal souls from Kidd and Law because as Kidd says, there is no need to be afraid of a old woman who is about to die.

Oh and the last part of BM is a close up to her eyes

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Q : ローもう力尽きるって言ってたのに
コラさんに力貰うみたいな感じか?
A : 力尽きてなかったとしか言えない
脳裏のR ROOMが再構成を意味するRならまあ新規では技使ってないんで

もしくはクルーのソウルを取られたので友情パワー発動で火事場のクソ力出したか

はたまた凪は攻撃技じゃないんで出せたか

理由は不明

三千里を斬ったのは刀だし最後には能力使えなくなってんじゃないか

@PuckTheGreat @ivaannom

From 5ch:

Q: ローとキッドは効かないけど雑魚から取られちゃいそうになるんじゃないか
A: 少しだけだがとってる
取られたからルームで対処した

Q: プロメテウスかヘラは?
なんで飛ばないの?
A: よく見たらプロメテウスとヘラ呼んでるわ
でもやっぱり声が届いてない

Q: アラブにリンリンの四肢が四方八方に飛び散る描写ありって書かれてるな
本当に死亡エンドか
これ本当?
A:
上にも書いたが目を見開いて終わり
むしろマムはずっと見開いてるから目のアップで終わりと言った方がいいか

Q: ローとキッドは少しだけ寿命奪われたの?モブじゃなくて
A: モブたち(多分2人のクルー)が取られただけ
キッドは死にゆくババアの念仏なんて怖くないとまで吐き捨てている

Post automatically merged:

@PewPiece Everyone knows how to use google translate (And I mean for Arabic and English)
Post automatically merged:
Q: I don’t think it would work on Law and Kidd but I’m assuming some of the fodder have their lifespans stolen?
A: A few have their lifespans stolen but after that, Law counters it with his room
Q: Apparently we get a scene of Linlin’s limbs getting blown in all directions. Is this true? Did she really die?
A: That’s a lie! Already stated it above but it ends as soon as she opens her eyes wide. Or rather, her eyes are open throughout but it’s kinda like we get a close up of her eyes opened wide
(puck note: this part is a bit hard to explain but I think what the provider is getting at here is that ‘oh shit!’ moment when ur eyes open wide. For instance, the way ur eyes widen up when u’re about to get hit by a truck or sumin)

Q: Fodder aside, did Law & Kidd also get a bit of their lifespans stolen?
A: Only two fodder (prolly from Law or Kidd’s crews) got their lifespans stolen.
Kidd says that he’s not frightened by the last words (prayers/chants?) of a dying old hag.

Last edited:
Q : ローもう力尽きるって言ってたのに
コラさんに力貰うみたいな感じか?
A : 力尽きてなかったとしか言えない
脳裏のR ROOMが再構成を意味するRならまあ新規では技使ってないんで

もしくはクルーのソウルを取られたので友情パワー発動で火事場のクソ力出したか

はたまた凪は攻撃技じゃないんで出せたか

理由は不明

三千里を斬ったのは刀だし最後には能力使えなくなってんじゃないか

@PuckTheGreat @ivaannom
Q: Law , YOU SAID YOU'RE GOING TO RUN OUT OF ENERGY.

Is it like getting help from cora?

A: I can only say that I wasn't exhausted.

IF THE R ROOM IN MY MIND MEANS RECONSTRUCTURING, WELL, I DON'T USE TECHNIQUES FOR NEW ONES.

Or because the crew's soul was taken, the friendship power was activated to exert the fucking power of the fire.

sorry guys i tried my best and i didn’t get nothing from what this means

Status
Not open for further replies.