Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1040 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
よく見たらフクロクジュも今回でKOかも
オロチ共々倒れてるんだけど、オロチは攻撃によって島が揺れてコケた感じ

フクロクは「水~」と叫びながら倒れてるんでライゾウに我慢比べ負けたぽい

@PuckTheGreat @ivaannom
On closer look, seems like Fukurokuju might also be knocked out.
Orochi’s goons have all collapsed but looks like Orochi also toppled over coz of the shock to the island.
Fukurokuju calls out for ‘water’ as he collapses so it seems like he lost to Raizo in their endurance battle.

Q: Law , YOU SAID YOU'RE GOING TO RUN OUT OF ENERGY.

Is it like getting help from cora?

A: I can only say that I wasn't exhausted.

IF THE R ROOM IN MY MIND MEANS RECONSTRUCTURING, WELL, I DON'T USE TECHNIQUES FOR NEW ONES.

Or because the crew's soul was taken, the friendship power was activated to exert the fucking power of the fire.

sorry guys i tried my best and i didn’t get nothing from what this means
Leaker says he can't say that law hasn't lost his energy
because Law couldn't use the fruit's abilities when he cut Misery (use sword without fruit's abilities)
So perhaps " Friendship Power awakened " or the technique wasn't attack technique

Q : ローもう力尽きるって言ってたのに
コラさんに力貰うみたいな感じか?
A : 力尽きてなかったとしか言えない
脳裏のR ROOMが再構成を意味するRならまあ新規では技使ってないんで

もしくはクルーのソウルを取られたので友情パワー発動で火事場のクソ力出したか

はたまた凪は攻撃技じゃないんで出せたか

理由は不明

三千里を斬ったのは刀だし最後には能力使えなくなってんじゃないか

@PuckTheGreat @ivaannom
Q: Law said he'd be out of energy with that last attack so how's he still able to use his powers? Did he receive strength from Cora-san or something? (puck note: Cora-san here is referring to Corazon)
A: Well at this point, I can only say he didn't run out of energy
If the R in R-ROOM means "Reconstruction" then well I guess he didn't really use a new technique (puck note: no idea what he's getting at here)
Some of his crew mates souls got taken, so it could also be an adrenaline rush due to the power of friendship
Another possibility is that he was able to use it coz "calm" isn't an offensive attack
It's not really clear why he was able to.
Plus he only used his sword to cut misery, so at the end there he was probably already running on empty

Last edited:
Summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 1,040 summary, it's a short chapter (15 pages). As I told you, I haven't had enough time to write a long summary as always. Sorry if some parts are not much detailed.

Chapter 1,040: "Words that has no effect on New Generation."

Germa 66's Ahh… Emotionless Excursion, Vol. 4: “A being beyond science”. Niji and Yonji remember how Big Mom defeated them.

Big Mom manages to withstand Kid's attack from the last chapter. She then smiles and uses “Life or Slave” to pull the lifespans from everyone around her. Those affected must give her 50 years of their lifespans or they will become Big Mom's slaves.

Big Mom begins to take away the lifespan of some members of Kid Pirates and Heart Pirates but Law manages to stop her. Kid and Law stand between Big Mom and their nakamas. Big Mom tries to take away their lifespans too, but it has no effect on them.

Kid: "There's no need to be afraid of an old lady who is about to die!!"

Law uses a new technique called “R Room: Silent” which is inspired by Corazón's Nagi Nagi no Mi power. With it, Law creates a sphere around Big Mom that blocks the sounds she makes. This prevents Big Mom voice reaches their nakamas or Kaidou's subordinates.

Law: "This move erases all noise you create!!"

Kid keeps shooting his “Damned Punk” at Big Mom until the floor collapse, Big Mom begins to fall. “Misery” tries to help Big Mom but Law cuts it down with his sword (without using Ope Ope no Mi power).

Big Mom falls and reaches the basement armory, taking with her the bombs that Yamato froze and even the Kazenbou. Big Mom tries to grab something, but accidentally punches one of the frozen bombs, which explodes. The explosion destroys part of the lower area of Onigashima and the Kazenbou. Big Mom falls off the island.

Big Mom calls her Homies to help her, but the sphere created by Law prevents her voice from reaching them. As Big Mom falls from Onigashima island, she thinks about Gol D. Roger.

Big Mom: "Roger, why did you make that kind of announcement before you died!?
Now I have to live with all these young pirates coming for my head!!
Why didn't you just say it before you die, Roger!?
What exactly is One Piece!!? And where is it!!?
Is it in “this country” as well!?"

We see the reaction of some characters in Onigashima to the explosion. Zoro falls when island shakes (no sign of grim reaper). Orochi wonders what is going on. On the 3rd floor we see that the battle between Raizou and Fukurokuju is ending. Fukurokuju is lying on the ground screaming and asking for water, Raizou is still standing.

Big Mom falls into the hole Law's attack created in Wanokuni along with the bombs. As she falls, Big Mom says a few last words.

Big Mom: "Damn you, Kid... Law... Don't you dare think I'm going to die this easily!!"

When Big Mom looks up, a huge explosion takes place inside Wanokuni's hole. Big Mom disappears in the middle of the smoke. The explosion is larger in size than the Flower Capital, but thanks to Law's technique, the sound of the explosion doesn't reach the city.

Narrator confirms that Law and Kid are the winners of the battle, their crews celebrate the result.

Cut now to Yamato and Momonosuke, both are talking through a huge hole at the bottom of Onigashima created after the explosions.

Momonosuke: "Yamato! I need to tell you something! Zunisha is near this island!!"

Yamato: "What!? The elephant that appears in Oden's journal!!?"

Momonosuke: "Yes!! It's Joy Boy's nakama who committed a crime 800 years ago!!!"

End of the chapter. Break next week.

Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

"Damned Punk" unleashed!!
Linlin: *Roars*!!!
Current Location
Linlin: *Smirks*!!
Kidd: !?
Linlin: Damn brats!!!!!
Kidd: !!!

Kidd Pirates: Huh? She's not getting blown away!!!
Kidd Pirates: Why is she not down yet!!!?
Linlin: *Crack* *Crack*
Heart Pirates: U gotta be kidding me!!! She's enduring it!!!
Heart Pirates: Dammit!! The both of them are already at their limits!!! (puck note: "both" is referring to Law and Kidd here)
Linlin: You better choose wisely...
Linlin: ...about your "fate" after I blow this away I mean!!!
Law: !!!
Linlin: Will you give up 50 years of your lifespan...!?
Linlin: ...Or live and become my slaves!!!
Linlin: "LIFE" or...
Linlin: "SLAVE"!!!
Fodder: Damn~she's using Soul Pocus~!!!

Kidd Pirates: Boss! It might be best to retreat from here!!
Kidd: ......
Fodder: Damn!!
Fodder: We're getting caught up in it too! Our lifespans are getting stolen!!
Fodder: This vigor is definitely not that of someone with half a foot in their grave!!!
Fodder: She's fcking terrifying!!!
Heart Pirates: Captain pease run away!!!
Heart Pirates: Huh!!?
Law: You guys should do just that
Linlin: !!?

Kidd: What's so scary about the chants of a dying old woman!!!
Law: "R Room"
Law: Your death throes are an eyesore...!!! (Lit. Your death throes are doing my ears in...!!!)
???: Those two are not letting even a drop of their lifespan get stolen!!!
???: Do they not have even an inkling of fear for the Yonko!!?
Misery: Hold tight Mama~!!! I'll save you now!!!
Law: *Toss*
Law: If it were the man I owe my life too, I'm sure he'd have done this...
Kidd: Damn Emperor! You just don't know when to give up do you...!!!
Kidd: I'll make sure to lend you hand on your way to hell!!

Linlin: Damn it!!
Linlin: In the first place...
Linlin: *Coughs*
Linlin: Roger, you lunatic! (Lit. Hey Roger!)
Linlin: Why the hell did you even say something like that!?
Linlin: Coz of that the world got pulled in hook line and sinker!!
Linlin: "Great Pirate Era" my ass!!
Linlin: You were gonna die so it doesn't really affect you but...
Linlin: ...all these brats from all over the world looking to make a name for themselves...
Linlin: ...who do you think has to face off against them!!?
Linlin: Tell me before you die damn it!! The One Piece...
Linlin: It really does exist right!?
???: Kyaah!!!
Orochi: Woah!!!
Fukurokuju: Arrgh!!!
Fukurokuju: Water...!!
Fukurokuju: I need water...!!

Linlin: What is it!!?
Linlin: Where is it?
Linlin: I'm sure it exists here in this country as well! I wonder if it exists in this country as well?
Linlin: Damn it! It's so vexing!!
Linlin: Kidd and Law!!
Linlin: I'm not gonna let those brats off easy...!!! (Lit: I'l never forgive those brats...!!!)
Linlin: Don't you dare think...
Linlin: ...that this would be enough to kill me!
Yonko Big Mom vs New Generation
Battle in the Skull Dome - Live Floor
Winners
"Eustass Captain Kidd"!! and "The Surgeon of Death, Trafalgar Law"!!!

@Fuckthis3 @Bounty

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.