Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@MarineHQ62 @Wiwi @Extravlad @nik87 @The White Crane
Remember Fujtoria and greenbull beat revolutionary people without getting buildings destroyed like Superman and nastu normally do.

‘’Big mom fail to defeat Kidd and law even she has advantages. Let it sink it
Fuji is trash man ; there is nothing to sink in
Post automatically merged:

Pell > Big Mom according to Law and Kid downplayers
Midd can't K.O. her :josad::kuzanshut:

I

Indigo

If Oda went through all this trouble to let Law + Kid (Luffy's *rivals*) defeat Big Mom, setting up two subplots (Bombs, Fire Demon) that span multiple chapters

Do you really think Oda is just gonna let Luffy defeat Kaido (the bigger / more important Yonko of this arc) in a simple 1v1 match?

Get ready for some subplots like Yamato, Dragon Momo, Zunisha, Zoro's Ryuma / Dragonslayer Backstory to get in the way of helping Kaido's defeat

:kayneshrug:

i get it this is what you do to feel smart
If I wanted to feel smart then I would do smart shit, you know, something outside of anime/manga community that doesn't add prestige whatsoever, as matter of fact the exact opposite.
but at least don't try and pretend you don't like one piece considering you waste your time here.
I spend less time in this forum than I do in anything else, plus, what I do in my free time is not your business. Throughout years I made friendships with some of the WG users, I come and go, I keep in touch with them, I have conversations with people about things–not just one piece. Just because I don't like one piece anymore, doesn't mean that I'm forbidden from entering the forum, it's a very cheap way to discredit me with my visitation of this forum. Try better next time...
if anyone says one piece is the best series of all time and that it's still just as great their opinion holds the same value as yours,
If they represent it as their personal opinion then ok. But when they try to convince every critic that it's the truth and nothing but the truth, then it becomes an agenda. Nobody should be ashamed for what they like, as long as they accept that they like it for no reason, without trying to prove a point.
maybe more actually since attacking op is what's trendy right now.
What's trendy right now is licking Oda's butt, the amount of people who criticize one piece is still the overwhelming minority compared to those who try to defend Oda with stupid excuses.

I

Indigo

She has to be here, this is the conclusion of the vs Yonko saga wich includes WCI
It doesn't, because for the past 400~500 chapters Big Mom was setup to fall by Luffy's hands, did that happen? no, so her character arc in the story is still not done lol

Luffy has said he is gonna take down Big Mom so many times already

There was 0 conection between Big Mom and Law + Kidd

holy shit

If Wano ends in 1050, it will 142 chapters long

that's almost 3/4 of Kimetsu no Yaiba

and people think 1050 it's still early for the end of Wano

:crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

I wouldn't bring her to Wano in the first place

THIS BITCH DID NOTHING HERE
1050 seems right for the final fights and most of everything on onigashima but 1060 to cover everything for the arc

I

Indigo

After reading the new info, what was the point of even having eustass kid in the raid at all? Should have just been Law and Luffy at this point
I feel like Oda had more stuff for Killer planned in Wano, than fucking Kid

but because Kid is his captain, he brought Kid along

Because Killer actually got a plotline / small flashback this arc lmao

And he got to fight Kaido and Hawkins, saving his captain

Actual good shit

Wano's length actually scares me for what's coming lol. You have 5x the characters (2 Yonko, Revo's, Marines/WG, Vegapunk/Kuma, etc) who are as or even more important than Linlin or Kaido. You have concepts like Rocks and Im that haven't been fully introduced. Factions like the Underworld or Level 6 escapees unaddressed. You have entire islands not visited yet. You have missing road poneglyphs and MIA characters on the side.

Like if BM is in Elbaf and Elbaf features anything more than her (i.e. Vegapunk or Urogue or Bonney/Kuma or Revos), that arc alone will probably clock at 100 chapters at least. Does Laugh Tale have a villain? Then it'll be decent length and not "short" like people expect. Lodestar? God Valley? Another island we don't know about yet?

And remember, if villains or characters aren't addressed prior to the final war (Elbaf, Lodestar, Laugh Tale, etc), then it ONLY makes the final war bigger.

Tldr: 5 years left was a complete and utter fucking lie lmao, even if you just tie it to Luffy's journey to PK and not the Final War.
Half of that shit is ether going to be off screend or straight up ignored. You know how Oda writes the story in post-timskip... what you should be worried about are the useless characters running around, including the main characters.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
If I wanted to feel smart then I would do smart shit, you know, something outside of anime/manga community that doesn't add prestige whatsoever, as matter of fact the exact opposite.

I spend less time in this forum than I do in anything else, plus, what I do in my free time is not your business. Throughout years I made friendships with some of the WG users, I come and go, I keep in touch with them, I have conversations with people about things–not just one piece. Just because I don't like one piece anymore, doesn't mean that I'm forbidden from entering the forum, it's a very cheap way to discredit me with my visitation of this forum. Try better next time...

If they represent it as their personal opinion then ok. But when they try to convince every critic that it's the truth and nothing but the truth, then it becomes an agenda. Nobody should be ashamed for what they like, I as long as they accept that they like it for no reason, without trying to prove a point.

What's trendy right now is licking Oda's butt, the amount of people who criticize one piece is still the overwhelming minority compared to those who try to defend Oda with stupid excuses.
what are you talking about even that fat clown KOL is trashing op now,drizzt got massive praise for making a video bashing one piece that lasted a quarter of a day!
And you're right in one thing it adds no prestige and yet here you are attacking people who still enjoy it and bashing their entertainment, does this need to feel smarter come from a sense of inferiority irl?:bamathink:
You have every right to criticize one piece but when you insult those like it as oda butt lickers especially when you enter a space made for those who like it some questions will be asked.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Why I should target zoro boys when he will have great fight against Kizaru .
Zoro will make kizaru troll to have actual shocked like everyone.

if zoro feat cut light or cut gravity, it make zoro look great and make zoro hater look salty.
Because both fandoms have to prove themselves against Zoro.
And both will lose. Everyone targets Zoro. It's obvious. :kriwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.