Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

Tbh, I think he'll nail the landing and the things leading up to it. I'm confident in thar since it's already planned. I
The very end and final scenes will be awesome. But all that leads up to it will be a mess.
Oda can't even handle Onigashima war seriously, imagine how eos war will be.

Wano's length actually scares me for what's coming lol. You have 5x the characters (2 Yonko, Revo's, Marines/WG, Vegapunk/Kuma, etc) who are as or even more important than Linlin or Kaido. You have concepts like Rocks and Im that haven't been fully introduced. Factions like the Underworld or Level 6 escapees unaddressed. You have entire islands not visited yet. You have missing road poneglyphs and MIA characters on the side.

Like if BM is in Elbaf and Elbaf features anything more than her (i.e. Vegapunk or Urogue or Bonney/Kuma or Revos), that arc alone will probably clock at 100 chapters at least. Does Laugh Tale have a villain? Then it'll be decent length and not "short" like people expect. Lodestar? God Valley? Another island we don't know about yet?

And remember, if villains or characters aren't addressed prior to the final war (Elbaf, Lodestar, Laugh Tale, etc), then it ONLY makes the final war bigger.

Tldr: 5 years left was a complete and utter fucking lie lmao, even if you just tie it to Luffy's journey to PK and not the Final War.
What's going to happen is that Oda is going to sideline a bunch of characters and important subplots

He might just have the admirals get beaten by Kid, Law, Teach, and Sabo, mostly off-screen

holy shit

If Wano ends in 1050, it will 142 chapters long

that's almost 3/4 of Kimetsu no Yaiba

and people think 1050 it's still early for the end of Wano

:crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

I wouldn't bring her to Wano in the first place

THIS BITCH DID NOTHING HERE
Even if Kaido goes down at or before 1050, it takes Oda ~10 chapters to close a major arc. Always happens, so Wano will be a 150+ chapter arc

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
--The zunisha - Joyboy part is completely being missed huh ; interesting soon we will get lore drop of big kind imo
Unless I'm wrong, currently Zunisha is the only character in the current timeline that was both alive during the void century and personally knew Joy Boy. Zou confirmed that he is sentient and can speak so there's a big, big, chance for some bombs if Momo is able to ask it questions about what he found out in Oden's journal.

We have our perspective as a reader that she ate Mother (which is not even fully explicit) but she is unaware of it. Linlin is psychologically unstable from trauma from that past and from what she believes happened, knowing about Carmel's fate is essentially necessary to complete her background as a character.
Who know Oda probably do a twist about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.