Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Most people i think are anticipating her meeting with Zoro seeing how she was able to recognize Franky, we can safely say she has seen all the bounty posters from the strawhats, i wonder if she made any connection between Ushimaru and Zoro already or if that will happen once she meets him.
I think it might be face to face due to what Zoro's most recent bounty poster looks like. If she only knows Franky as General Franky then that gives me the impression that she only has the post timeskip posters.

I'm not too sure, but I think the way Zoro's hair is covered would make it a bit harder for Yamato to make that connection beforehand. So I'm thinking if there's ever that kind of revelation it'll be if/when they meet.

Not necessarily, Magellan was able to blitz blackbeard's crew

The same Blackbeard managed to scar shanks (who stated he didn't let his guard down ) without having a devil fruit
BB who chose to just stand there and tank everything bar the quake punches? Yeah, not a good point to make when comparing it to Zoro, whose reaction time is far above BB's.

I think it might be face to face due to what Zoro's most recent bounty poster looks like. If she only knows Franky as General Franky then that gives me the impression that she only has the post timeskip posters.

I'm not too sure, but I think the way Zoro's hair is covered would make it a bit harder for Yamato to make that connection beforehand. So I'm thinking if there's ever that kind of revelation it'll be if/when they meet.
More impactful this way ,the bandana coming to the rescue i guess :fujilaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.