That's what I was thinking too, I can see only see Shanks fighting Luffy to test him, to see if he is worthy of Laugh Tale, the One Piece and Pirate Kingship but Kidd has way too personal stakes vs Shanks now and wanted to take him down first, so I can see a potential major conflict between him and Luffy over this, especially with Kidd most likely openly wanting to and trying to kill Shanks in front of Luffy, declaring he will do it or so and this will piss Luffy off naturally.

I can't see Kidd becoming an ally of Luffy like Law has but he will work together with him when necessary though. A sort of friendly but still somewhat hostile rival. Frenemy or whatever lol. Sort of like Luffy's equivalent of Grimmjow from Bleach but more equal in strength to him than Grimmjow and Ichigo and with more role and importance ofc.

Shiki is mad underrated imo and I regard Kidd as Luffy's Shiki and like Shiki, Kidd is underappreciated and still will be in future imo sadly. Oda wasted Shiki but he was still iconic/memorable, entertaining/fun, funny and badass. I hope he does appear properly in the story in some form, along with Zephyr and Tesoro.

I think Kidd has a few arcs to come like Law had so far and is Luffy's direct rival for PK aside from BB ofc, but I can see Kidd focusing on PK but BB will want to go for Imu's position, King of the World or so and thus also try to be the next Xebec too ofc, so Luffy and Kidd can focus on Shanks and also Laugh Tale, the One Piece and Pirate King and Blackbeard can focus on taking down the Marines, WG and especially Imu and the Gorosei ofc, most likely the Celestial Dragons too naturally. Also trying to take over or even destroy as many countries as he can too.

I'm honestly surprised Wapol isn't an official ally of Blackbeard too, especially with his surprising comeback and success and the black theming he has now too.

Law is probably going to die at some point unfortuantely at least temporarily due to the Eternal Youth Surgery Chekovs Gun so this might happen soon and lets Kidd get more spotlight too but I think Law will die more towards EOS with Imu if he does die. There's also if the Eternal Youth Surgery requires awakening in the first place or if its affected by his awakening if it doesn't require it to use it originally.

People who slander Kidd don't even realise the blatant parallels Oda has been setting up with him and Luffy in this arc as well as some subtle ones before that and also some in Stampede. I also think he's gonna play a major role in Film Red as he was in Stampede too ofc and a Red themed film surely must have Kidd in it too?
i think that's not immortality surgery because if we look at law"s awakening he is able to make elongate his sword to some length. if we take that into the case of life elongating. Law should elongate lifespan but not infinetly because at some point it should stop by taking law's life. right?

"Crowned"
Point is, Mihawk will never be the final fight in the series. Can you explain why Zoro would fight Mihawk and not Shiryu if Blackbeard is supposed to be the final villain? Be honest with yourself
Maybe not literally THE last fight but his clash against Mihawk will maybe be saved after Luffy's bout with BB.
Like I honestly do not think that Luffy's dream of obtaining PK-hood is going to be set dead last while everyone's dream will come beforehand.
Luffy's dream may be the first or even in the middle.
Maybe Luffy will obtain PK first, then the Shs will discover All Blue, then Zoro fights and defeats Mihawk, then last but not least maybe Usopp finally becomes 100% fearless. Who knows.

G

Gorosei Informer

Anyone want Borderlands 3 for Steam? I will have a free genuine key for it later to giveaway to anyone for free, after I subscribe to this month's Humble Choice bundle:

https://www.humblebundle.com/membership/home?hmb_source=navbar

I'll DM whoever wants the key later on. In about 6.5-7 hours from now. If not, by tomorrow definitely or so.

If people are interested, I might start a thread of giving away game keys I get from bundles as I used to give away a LOT of game keys for free. All completely legitimate/genuine and such too.

*edit* @BillSlipton is getting the Borderlands 3 key later but everyone is welcome to my game key giveaways if I do them.

I'll make a thread in the Gaming section on here if I do it. I most likely will too as I want to buy game bundles again.

Last edited by a moderator:

upload your photos online

For Any invincible fans out there
Post automatically merged:

Anyone want Borderlands 3 for Steam? I will have a free genuine key for it later to giveaway to anyone for free, after I subscribe to this month's Humble Choice bundle:

https://www.humblebundle.com/membership/home?hmb_source=navbar

I'll DM whoever wants the key later on. In about 6.5-7 hours from now. If not, by tomorrow definitely or so.

If people are interested, I might start a thread of giving away game keys I get from bundles as I used to give away a LOT of game keys for free. All completely legitimate/genuine and such too.
Yes please. Add me to this list

G

Gorosei Informer

upload your photos online

For Any invincible fans out there

Yes please. Add me to this list
Lmao that Invincible meme, golden.

And sure I'll send you the key in a few hours later or by tomorrow at latest.

OH HELL YEAH! We've waited vainly FOREVER for this! So glad to see it's finally happening, the original game is one of my favourites ever!

Last edited by a moderator: