Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the spoiler provider is wrong about Law cutting Misery. I believe Law used his DF but not awakening. It's only Awakening where he coat his sword.

The spoiler stated Law already had activated a new room.

"Law uses a new technique called “R Room: Silent” which is inspired by Corazón's Nagi Nagi no Mi power. With it, Law creates a sphere around Big Mom that blocks the sounds she makes. This prevents Big Mom voice reaches their nakamas or Kaidou's subordinates."

It wouldn't be surprised if that that room has the powers his normal room just additional powers.
Why did oda have him say that that kroom was all he had left only to have him do more shit after that that makes no sense tbh

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Plus we have a sentient being that was a personal friend of Joy Boy on his way to Wano as we speak.

Wano will have the lore drops to end all lore drops when it ends.
:stealthblack:
For what I believe is about to happen on Wano, Blackbeard really should be here.

And I have yet to see someone here post about Luffy vs Kaido for what it actually is.

I think people are missing some great nuggets here. People have no idea the amount of wank Luffy is about to get lol

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I gave uo on Big mom’s lighting attacks when she made a lightning bolt BIGGER than the Onigashima Skull, and then hit Kid and Killer POINT BLANK, then two pages later they appear after getting hit by mountain sized Lightning and they are CLEAN

If you dont remember this attack, i dont blame you… Its literally the most unremarkable thing that you probably forgot it, yet its the largest elemental attack in the series… And it did nothing
Oh, I remember it alright. It's Fulgora and it wasn't a point blank attack, they were blown away by the impact, but I see where you're getting at.

Who the fuck loves Big Mom, I bet people in the flower capital are smelling that electromagnetic roasted ass coochie from down there
My guy, you need to calm down with the derogatory language.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
You know how you can just tell when an author really loves a specific character? I feel that way with Law. He gets all the cool stuff for Christmas. Like, there's no way you'd be able to convince me that Oda likes Kid more than Law.

The Ope Ope no Mi is the gift that keeps on giving
Law is always GOATed unless he's too OP for the plot lol

The "oDa hAtEs kId" "oDa hAtEs bIg mOm" stuff is headcanon tho

Why did oda have him say that that kroom was all he had left only to have him do more shit after that that makes no sense tbh
Because Law and Kid somehow gain an increase in stamina.

Remember, the first time they used awakening it drained a lot of their energy and they had to sit down and rest afterwards. Now they can use more awakening attacks without needing to rest.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I think the spoiler provider is wrong about Law cutting Misery. I believe Law used his DF but not awakening. It's only Awakening where he coat his sword.

The spoiler stated Law already had activated a new room.

"Law uses a new technique called “R Room: Silent” which is inspired by Corazón's Nagi Nagi no Mi power. With it, Law creates a sphere around Big Mom that blocks the sounds she makes. This prevents Big Mom voice reaches their nakamas or Kaidou's subordinates."

It wouldn't be surprised if that that room has the powers his normal room just additional powers.
That would mean Law could use his Rooms ability outside his room but it's not how his powers work. The only possible options are either Law created separate sphere(inside room) to contain Big Mom or Law cut Misery without his abilities.

Big mom defeated is well executed. I have always maintained the best way to have her be defeated is to have her be kicked off Onigashima and also make her incapable of accessing her flight homies. Law took care of that this chapter pretty well by killing Misery and later muting Big Mom.
Even if she survives the explosion she won't be returning to Onigashima and will probably have the govt forces to contend with.

Status
Not open for further replies.