Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
:milaugh: There are few characters Oda loves drawing more than Linlin. You have to be crazy to think that he hates her with how much he keeps involving her in the plot and fleshing out her character.
I am genuinely surprised that you can still say this after everything Oda did to BM. You deserve a bow for that level of forbearance.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
I am genuinely surprised that you can still say this after everything Oda did to BM. You deserve a bow for that level of forbearance.
The memes and gag don't get to me. After WCI, i've accepted that she's supposed to be a goofy character in most situations. And yes, it's pretty clear he has fun drawing her. She'll likely be getting another arc and if we're not careful, she'll be there in the final war as well if he decides to redeem her.
Post automatically merged:

This is Ztards the last 50 chapters. Telling everybody there favs shit. They can take it, I had to take a subordinate>Law for the last 6 months.
Don't worry I don't blame you. Go wild my dude.

You know shit is getting real where your boy just made a multi-mountain-sized tunnel, the walls of dont even narrow, signifying never-ending depth through the island foundation itself...as the miles-traveled remains of the actual damage suffered by BM :steef:

...and even cut Misery, BM's strongest attack bar none, a magma-like fire and lightning fusion Awakening attack, with the remains of his power, without learning any fire-cutting tech :steef:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The memes and gag don't get to me. After WCI, i've accepted that she's supposed to be a goofy character in most situations. And yes, it's pretty clear he has fun drawing her. She'll likely be getting another arc and if we're not careful, she'll be there in the final war as well if he decides to redeem her.
Post automatically merged:

Don't worry I don't blame you. Go wild my dude.
Respect the positivity. I am not sure if I told you this already but I stopped refering to BM as "Meme" a while back after realising how much you like her.

Now we have some visuals we can to compare the hole to better estimate the size. We can all see it is nowhere near as big as some claimed it was last week.

Here is Big Mom falling in the hole.

We can see the hole is bigget than Big Mom but not gigantic compared to her.

Here is Kaido and Big Mom on the skull dome.

We can see those two are the tiny specks on the dome. We can't even see the complete dome in the scene. By comparing that scene to the hole Law created it can easily be determined the hole is not bigger than the dome and if it's not bigger than the dome it's not bigger than the island.

Here we can see Zoro is a tiny speck compared to the golem's waist.

Big mom is bigger than Zoro but she's about 5 times taller than him. Big Mom will not be bigger than the golem waist.

Luffy and Zoro has similar height.

From all of those facts we can see the hole that Law created would be no bigger Pica golem waist.

Status
Not open for further replies.