Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That the explosion and law's room just covered it. His room was already capable to cover a full mountain at PH so nothing new, are you really a law fan or just a retard ape ?

"Country lvl" then "miltiples ISLAND Aoe" now "island lvl"

Reality :

Stay mad bitch.
It's the size of a fucking ditch lmao. They're so desperate for feats man, reminds me of nonce fans

@Trafalgar_D_Law no kidding you actually sound like a hardcore Zoro boy would go on a Zoro chapter.

But you know what. Law put in the work and did a Final Flash type of attack. Fucker could have literally blown Onigashima a new one and killed everyone except Yonkos there but Oda told him he needed to be good and let others have some cake too.

Go fucking wild, Law’s insane AP and hilarious plot armor stamina feats deserve no less.

Yet you deny the possibility of ZKK
Hehe
Realize how hypocrite you are yet?
i deny it because it is obvious , it will make Zoro stronger than Luffy , but the mange is about Luffy and Zoro is his subordinate. Oda will not throw 1040 away just to satisfy the ZKK fans.
Luffy is the main character and he will get the bigges highlights , if Zoro kills Kaido , what is left for main character Luffy to do. since Killing Kaido will be for sure the most impressive thing in this arc. add to that , that Zoro is unconscious , falling , losing blood , already had magic healing , and he himself told that Luffy go that. and the arc is now about to end, BM is already defeated and only Kaido is still standing , and Luffy didn't show anything new beside his advCoC , he didn't even used g4 with combination of advCoC with only one exception as he came back and he went out it after that. i know are of you wants Zoro to slay a dragon but he already did that twice one in PH and King and his fire Dragon , all the symbolic you want is already given there is no need for a third time by the way the Dragon that Ryuma slayed was more similar to that of PH and to King more than to Kaido.

clowns you can stop coping, Law used all his best shot and Mom was laughing to the next attack that came from captain Mid.
What Yonko did Zoro even slightly slow down again?? Talkin big Like Law feats dnt shit on Zoro lls

Mom took both finisher but aint even enough to make her unconscious, a fuking bomb (which Zoro tank) was the final push to so call Big Mom deafeat:suresure::suresure:.
An Kaido toke Ashrua an had another 3 battles. But yep it’s kid/Laws attacks that looked weak
:gokulaugh:

I am leaving to your cope, I enjoy the raw:kuzanshut:
Lol cope... Ztards in complete meltdown mode. How bad do u wish Zoro was MVP against a Yonko, instead of B list king??
:lulz:

Yes, it is. Its her ability not this tho. I didnt say anything about R Room even if its bs its Law's ability.

This feels like Oda just created Bombs to knock out Big Mom. You have to call a bad writing when you see one.
Her ability to use other people for life? She already sucked life. That's not a pure 2 v. 1 anymore. She already recovered using them.

The bombs are just undoing her "cheating".

i deny it because it is obvious , it will make Zoro stronger than Luffy , but the mange is about Luffy and Zoro is his subordinate. Oda will not throw 1040 away just to satisfy the ZKK fans.
Luffy is the main character and he will get the bigges highlights , if Zoro kills Kaido , what is left for main character Luffy to do. since Killing Kaido will be for sure the most impressive thing in this arc. add to that , that Zoro is unconscious , falling , losing blood , already had magic healing , and he himself told that Luffy go that. and the arc is now about to end, BM is already defeated and only Kaido is still standing , and Luffy didn't show anything new beside his advCoC , he didn't even used g4 with combination of advCoC with only one exception as he came back and he went out it after that. i know are of you wants Zoro to slay a dragon but he already did that twice one in PH and King and his fire Dragon , all the symbolic you want is already given there is no need for a third time by the way the Dragon that Ryuma slayed was more similar to that of PH and to King more than to Kaido.
I have news for you fam
Youre bound to be surprise

What Yonko did Zoro even slightly slow down again?? Talkin big Like Law feats dnt shit on Zoro lls

An Kaido toke Ashrua an had another 3 battles. But yep it’s kid/Laws attacks that looked weak
:gokulaugh:

Lol cope... Ztards in complete meltdown mode. How bad do u wish Zoro was MVP against a Yonko, instead of B list king??
:lulz:

bro you need some weed, relax your boy aint even rooftop Zoro let alone king of hell :myman::

my advice use it, you gona feel better:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
@Trafalgar_D_Law no kidding you actually sound like a hardcore Zoro boy would go on a Zoro chapter.

But you know what. Law put in the work and did a Final Flash type of attack. Fucker could have literally blown Onigashima a new one and killed everyone except Yonkos there but Oda told him he needed to be good and let others have some cake too.

Go fucking wild, Law’s insane AP and hilarious plot armor stamina feats deserve no less.
The whole, "They're saving Onigashima from falling apart," argument was thrown out of the window when that crater was made in Onigashima with that explosion. The holes diameter isn't even enough to affect the island that seriously. Law just extended his sword to have a maximum output. Stop trying to make it more impressive than it actually is.

The whole, "They're saving Onigashima from falling apart," argument was thrown out of the window when that crater was made in Onigashima with that explosion. The holes diameter isn't even enough to affect the island that seriously. Law just extended his sword to have a maximum output. Stop trying to make it more impressive than it actually is.
Lol cope

And I deny Kid having AdvCOC right now since it would make him stronger than Law
We even then
KEK

Status
Not open for further replies.