Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MVP vs Yonko
Massive gap>>

Beating King

Will the WG even hear about Zoro feats?? YCs aren’t on anybody radar these days. Too much going on in the world. Who cares if another king lvl character dies lls!!

Were talkin subordinate Zoro right now.
Dudes without question below Law. His best feat against King, Law did without his DF
:lulz:

how she get fragile ?? The air clown or Law attacks...
Does it matter? Did it look like Ashrua was gonna beat Kaido with 3 more slashes troll??? Meme was near health before Law first awakening attacks.

Nice way to try to stick up for that average Lethality feat. But Zoro attack so irrelevant the tiny shit never spoken of again. Laws awakening scared a Yonko shitless. Massive difference in lethality/AP portrayal
:lawsigh:
Zoro won in 1 minute againts King after ADVCOC awakening
Half of which was spent fighting Enma, and without his strongest attack, and you really compare law/kid's life risking attacks to zoro's comfort zone feats. Zoro is truly frightening.

Also News from the future
"Zoro is WSS"
"Shanks is dead Zoro surpassed him"
"Law is dead"
"And Kidd is still irrelevant"

The whole, "They're saving Onigashima from falling apart," argument was thrown out of the window when that crater was made in Onigashima with that explosion. The holes diameter isn't even enough to affect the island that seriously. Law just extended his sword to have a maximum output. Stop trying to make it more impressive than it actually is.
That hole is 1/3 size of Onigashima. It would’ve blown the skull to kingdom come. Literally Vegeta’s Final Flash attack.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Says the Marco=Yonko coping clown lls

Can’t wait to hear Zbois trying to convince everybody. Law doesn’t destroy King this week.
I was genuinely saying you're losing it. I wasn't being sarcastic there. Even the people who're supporting you can see it.

Why does it matter if Law destroys King though? He's not destroying King but saying it doesn't trigger me if that's what you've hoping to achieve.

I have news for you fam
Youre bound to be surprise
there is no surprise to be honest , Oda will not make Zoro the main character after more than 20 years, and there is not time to get a stronger opponent his arc than Kaido so that Luffy can defeat him and Zoro can then do his thing with Kaido. and Luffy already told use many times that he will defeat Kaido and Zoro too told us that Luffy will win? do you want Zoro to go and kill a defeated and unconscious opponent? there is no honor for him in that

there is no surprise to be honest , Oda will not make Zoro the main character after more than 20 years, and there is not time to get a stronger opponent his arc than Kaido so that Luffy can defeat him and Zoro can then do his thing with Kaido. and Luffy already told use many times that he will defeat Kaido and Zoro too told us that Luffy will win? do you want Zoro to go and kill a defeated and unconscious opponent? there is no honor for him in that
Sorry bro but thats not how it will happen lol

Status
Not open for further replies.