Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
@Light D Lamperouge @Ratchet what @RippedCal is trying to say is that his ability lets him know if an innocent/town player is crushed.

So when Light claimed perma crushed, Cal wasn't notified. This is why Cal says that he didn't visit Light or wasn't redirected. Because his ability is most likely passive.
I get that Lind. I'm saying Light being investigation Immune shouldn't affect those results at all.

my idea is that characters like Walter White or Thomas Shelby might not appear in the write up because they are some kind of underworld pioneers acting from the shadows most of the time or keeping their true ambitions to themselves until they make their moves in publicity

thought the same with Al Capone, but he seems to have appeared

She'll make you curse, but she a blessin'
She'll rip your shirt within a second
You'll be coming back, back for seconds
With your plate, you just can't help it
No, no, you'll play along
Let her lead you on
You'll be saying, "No, no"
Then saying, "Yes, yes, yes"
'Cause she messin' with your head

since they are your team mates, can you take a quick look at their passives and tell us?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
It shouldn't, but can't say I love Ripped giving himself an out here.
I see.
No because my ability would have triggered when you got crushed if you were town so the heal would have been irrelevant in the stack
I understand buddy Ripped, but it's wrong. I think I might have an idea of what happened now, but I will check with Nova to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.