Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question, I would like to have answers please. Did you really think Kid would be Luffy's equal?

Shabondy's argument is actually wrong, Luffy must have had 400 million for beating Moria but the government hid it

Many mentions for debate @MonsterKaido @Luffy is the mc @Erkan12 @rerere @Trafalgar_D_Law @ReggieZoldyck21 @rerere @Lukegranders @Monkey D Theories @Monkey D Luffy @KINGKONGGUN15 @Law-sama @Roronoa-sama @Lifeismeh @Light D Lamperouge @Iaarm @Sanji D Goat @Roo @Finalbeta
Yeah I thought so.
And I still think that when they will fight in Lodestar they will be equals.

Is Sasuke Naruto’s equal?
Is Bakugo Midoriya’s equal?
Is Vegeta Goku’s equal?

That’s your answer
Let's not pretend we don't understand a lot of people thought Kid=Luffy There were even some who thought that Kid was superior, that's what made me think the most but for real I didn't understand

Better wait and see the next chapters...

Honestly, Law will probably chill and medic himself and Kidd a little bit, after that he could stay as a medic until the raid is officially over.
Kidd could get some medication by Law and... Don't know(?)

Nobody in Onigashima deserves Kidd's fighting presence as of now, aside for Kaido. But I think that SHs together will fight him.
My Kidd fan side makes me wish that he reaches the rooftop and lands another brutal hit on Kaido, for Killer, but my rational side makes me doubt it.

Even if he stops bere I'm good with it. He has been a menace the whole war and Just defeated an Emperor in a 2v1.
Fair enough. :cheers:

On a separare note, with Zoro seemingly falling off the island too, I think @Ssg super suit coby is gonna take a W if his SHs vs Awakened Kaido pick comes true (for context: he said Zoro is arriving last if this fight happens).

Let's not pretend we don't understand a lot of people thought Kid=Luffy There were even some who thought that Kid was superior, that's what made me think the most but for real I didn't understand
I think at some point early in Wano they were about equal but eventually that changed. Which I saw coming because in almost every series the rival get outpaced by the MC

Sanji dominated Queen with Ifrit Jambe, and it wasn't a shaky powerup that drained his life force.
King and Queen are 5% apart, if you ignore evidence around this, just fuck off you are a bad faith debater.
Gags have nothing to do with strength, Zoro carries a sword in his MOUTH you fucking weirdo, you think that is 100% serious?
Dominated with cheapshots? You're trying too hard. Don't forget that Kaido isn't even 5% stronger than King since he's considerably slower and less tanky. :myman:

Yeah I thought so.
And I still think that when they will fight in Lodestar they will be equals.
So you really think that had what Oda is currently doing since the beginning of the manga finally new especially Luffy and Kid are treated equally too? Crew strengths? Allies? Ponegyphles? Victories in the New World? Intrigues of the forgotten century? Possession of ancient weapons?

Do you really think Oda really wants to make Kid Luffy's equal?

Me personally I don't see it at all but not at all like that it's quite the opposite that happens for me

@rerere

Serious question, I would like to have answers please. Did you really think Kid would be Luffy's equal?

Shabondy's argument is actually wrong, Luffy must have had 400 million for beating Moria but the government hid it

Many mentions for debate @MonsterKaido @Luffy is the mc @Erkan12 @rerere @Trafalgar_D_Law @ReggieZoldyck21 @rerere @Lukegranders @Monkey D Theories @Monkey D Luffy @KINGKONGGUN15 @Law-sama @Roronoa-sama @Lifeismeh @Light D Lamperouge @Iaarm @Sanji D Goat @Roo @Finalbeta
I have kidd at yc2 level higher than queen but below every yc1 by decent margin

And luffy well....

Pre skip kidd maybe more powerful than pre skip luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.