Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i do and as I said, I am gonna Open a Thread tomorrow, because I don’t want to spoil the rest of the forum before chapter release.
Tomorrow comes a thread where you all can post the avatars and I will wear them in the order they are posted.
I keep my word, always.
How does it count as a loss for you?

By Queens definition he can survive on the surface of the sun if we stretch it as much as you did
I'm not streching it. I'm based my post off manga facts. He took one of Zoro's strong's attacks. An attack that would have scarred Kaido and was fine.

Including the sun is going beyond a natural environment you will find on the planet. Queen never stated he can survive in any possible environment you will find anywhere in the universe.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Okay so when EoS rolls around and Law pulls out an ability called “Lighting” which makes a burst of blinding light in his room that leads to everyone inside having to fight with their eyes closed or be have their eyes burn out from the intensity of the light

this attack obviously being a reference to surgery lights used during operations

If something like this happens EoS and Law just pulls this ability out from nowhere, will you in fact riot and say “NOOOOO, FUCK YOU ODA… WHY DIDNT LAW USE THIS ABILITY IN WANOOOOOO… I THOUGHT WANO SHOWED THE PEAK OF EVERY POSSIBLE THING LAW COULD EVER DO EVER”

will the above be what you respond with EoS when Law does in fact do other shit?
Idc what Law does. Idc what he done here. It doesn't bother me.

1 vs 1 he ain't doing shit.

So in character King loses to Law.

Also Law’s reaction speed is definitely up there, seeing how he quickly dealt with Misery before she could react
@Gol D. Roger butthurt

Dude, forgot King has to actually catch a law using shambles. How’s weakling king taking advantage of Laws vastly superior mobility. Headcanon about people knocking Law near unconscious in a single hits dead lol.

basic amputee slashes have king running for his life
:lulz:

I'm not streching it. I'm based my post off manga facts. He took one of Zoro's strong's attacks. An attack that would have scarred Kaido and was fine.

Including the sun is going beyond a natural environment you will find on the planet. Queen never stated he can survive in any possible environment you will find anywhere in the universe.
Queens words where any possible environment according to you, therefore the sun will count.
Hey they’re the words from the manga not mine

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
By Queens definition he can survive on the surface of the sun if we stretch it as much as you did
As a matter of fact, he survived a point-blank explosion with 0 injuries, meanwhile, Big Mom went from this:

to this after a much smaller explosion:

Although, I have to point out BM is extremely weakened here.

You’re severely underestimating Law’s planning
He's not that big a planner, tbh. His greatest plan to date was switching bodies and playing dead against Doffy. And his environmental control over ever helped against people much weaker than him with semi-decent raw skills.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
just yesterday I had the idea about kid being shanks little brother (I know an old one, but it is about the argumentation):

Maybe Kid and Shanks parents got killed by some robbery back then, because people believed the one piece or at least some treasures of the roger pirates would be with shanks family. Since shanks was still not in the town, he didn’t witnessed, but Kid merely survived, but saw his parents die, because of his older brother.
So Kid is blaming shanks for the death of their parents, he hates him for this. This is why he also wants to overcome him. If anyone wants to get close to Kids family again, he shall deal with the strongest.

this is also why Shanks sticks to Luffy. He wanted to give the future to his little brother, to Kid, including the strawhat. But Kid refused, shanks wasn’t able to build any connection to his brother anymore. The bond was broken, so Shanks was looking passively for a new little brother, Someone he can give the future. Then he met Luffy, which triggered the memory of eustass before the accident. Luffy was like Kid was before.

And again, Kid is just a broken version of Luffy, an alternative Luffy.
So he blamed Shanks and ended up like him with just one arm :/ that would constitute quite the drama but this version looks solid.

It will have to take a lot more to convince me. Specially since we literally got a few chapters ago Law confessing his biggest secret to a Straw Hat
His relationship beith SHs won't crumble just because he will be with Kidd

Law can offer Kidd important secrets, brain, an opponent to Zoro

Kidd need this development to be a rival, Wich am confident he will be

Outside of Law being a perfect opponent for Zoro, Apoo is a perfect opponent to Brook, Capone is perfect for Ussop, Urouge for Franky, Bonney for Nami...ect

don't concern yourself about how they will join, but Oda plans based on Kidd portrayal and SNs characterization and powers, this development is the most likely scenario imo

Even until the end, they needed massive coincidences in order to take her off the field. Upset that her fight with them didn’t do any lasting damage, but it’s whatever. She still had more strength in her tank and Law/Kid were at their wits end so I’ll take it lol

Is that why he still cant harm her exterior despite using the best he has while Zoro can harm someone far tougher than Big Mom? :yasu:
The very fact that you guys keep comparing everything to Zoro says that subconsciously, you know that Zoro is the true benchmark. :suresure:
He has something superior to harming exterior - he completely destroys the opponent from the inside.

He is stronger than Zoro at this point, and any attempts to downplay him is just hilarious.

His kroom literally slices into the enemy via intangibility and went through Onigashima like it was nothing. These are feats that Zoro can only dream of.

Status
Not open for further replies.