Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law doesn't have better mobility than King. Needing to create his circles and debris to move around proves that.

Zoro moved faster than Law could snap his fingers when he reacted to hakai. King can move so fast he can turn invisible to Zoro. Law has never showed speed on that level. Big mom knocked out Law and Kid that means she was able to hit them with her slow ass attacks.
Someone that can travel 100s of miles instantly in any direction. Even the Air. Mobility not superior to a bird.
:lulz:
Law mobility had doffy/Fuji pressured, to catch him. King slow ass is getting blizted 2-1 vs a single YC,with a number advantage.

Why can't law defeat King?:seriously:
King is quite fast but his reactions aren't too massive. I guess if Law manages not to be caught by his lethal strikes he can make it but the starting distance must be pretty solid. Issue is he needs material time to understand King's power so this can be particularly tricky to accomplish in 1v1.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
@Gol D. Roger butthurt

Dude, forgot King has to actually catch a law using shambles. How’s weakling king taking advantage of Laws vastly superior mobility. Headcanon about people knocking Law near unconscious in a single hits dead lol.

basic amputee slashes have king running for his life
:lulz:

Law gotta Shambles away from Big Mom's Homies first before thinking about King-level speeds.

King is quite fast but his reactions aren't too massive. I guess if Law manages not to be caught by his lethal strikes he can make it but the starting distance must be pretty solid. Issue is he needs material time to understand King's power so this can be particularly tricky to accomplish in 1v1.
Zoro has an iq of a grape and he figured out King, give Law 30 seconds he coming up with a plan to beat Ling

Law definitely has the durability to tank King's attacks, seeing his insane Endurance against Big Mom. He just needs one moment to land Kroom to end the fight, that's his win con.

@Finalbeta additionally to my last posting:

Shanks gave his arm for the next generation.
Kid gave his arm for the old generation.
I can see Kidd losing his arm due his nature. He isn't the type who surrenders and tries to escape during a fight, this why he was captured by Kaido.

He presumably channeled all his efforts onto Shanks forcing him to cut his arm in the long run.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Law took down a Yonko alongside Kidd. Zoro can't even knock down Hybrid Kaido with his strongest attack.
Is your copium overdose driving you nuts?
Law didn't do shit.
She was nerfed from using her strongest power
Still beat them and spared them because plot
All he done is sneak attacks and even then she was still there and needed a bomb and a hole to be MOVED not kod.

Sure a broken bones zoro pre power up did that to someone whose defence is on another planet to memes

Serious question, I would like to have answers please. Did you really think Kid would be Luffy's equal?

Shabondy's argument is actually wrong, Luffy must have had 400 million for beating Moria but the government hid it

Many mentions for debate @MonsterKaido @Luffy is the mc @Erkan12 @rerere @Trafalgar_D_Law @ReggieZoldyck21 @rerere @Lukegranders @Monkey D Theories @Monkey D Luffy @KINGKONGGUN15 @Law-sama @Roronoa-sama @Lifeismeh @Light D Lamperouge @Iaarm @Sanji D Goat @Roo @Finalbeta
Let's not forget that Kidd was also a pirate for a much longer time than Luffy. Post TS it took Luffy 2 weeks to have a higher bounty (much much higher) than Kidd did in 2 years lol

having him as one of Zoro final opponents is a big plus to his character

and again for Kidd to be rival he needs the informations Law have, he have no lead to RPs

SNs and Law will obviously continue to exist after their defeat as well
I mean as far as we know he doesn’t but you’re forgetting 2/4 are literally in Wano and the minks will likely repay Kid for helping them in the war. All he’s missing is the BMP’s (which many theorize he already stole on his raid) and the missing one

Law didn't do shit.
She was nerfed from using her strongest power
Still beat them and spared them because plot
All he done is sneak attacks and even then she was still there and needed a bomb and a hole to be MOVED not kod.

Sure a broken bones zoro pre power up did that to someone whose defence is on another planet to memes
Take care with the copium intake bud, don't want you to overdose do we?

Status
Not open for further replies.