Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Lindie there really isn't much I can conclude from that ISO about Ariess lol. I don't know if it's his thing to always sus Ekko but he never really pushed for it or so, so it came off as a joke to me.

Yeah but if Ekko planned on shooting Zemmi I don't see why Michelle would protect her and I believe bestie said she wasn't hit. I don't see the play here tbh.

I agree buddy.
Well if she's scum you don't have to buy that she procc'd Zemmi, I meant that she used this interaction as an opportunity to get in an non-confirmable claim. Zemmi wasn't going to die anyway, remember.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Ekko probably has some kind of passive that doesn't let him die.

I've read before someone did something to his passive?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Well if she's scum you don't have to buy that she procc'd Zemmi, I meant that she used this interaction as an opportunity to get in an non-confirmable claim. Zemmi wasn't going to die anyway, remember.
Yeah but the thing is bestie said it never hit her as far as I understood, right @Zemmi? I understand what you mean, but no one has came out to say they protected Zemmi or to cast doubt on Michelle.

Status
Not open for further replies.