Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
His relationship beith SHs won't crumble just because he will be with Kidd

Law can offer Kidd important secrets, brain, an opponent to Zoro

Kidd need this development to be a rival, Wich am confident he will be

Outside of Law being a perfect opponent for Zoro, Apoo is a perfect opponent to Brook, Capone is perfect for Ussop, Urouge for Franky, Bonney for Nami...ect

don't concern yourself about how they will join, but Oda plans based on Kidd portrayal and SNs characterization and powers, this development is the most likely scenario imo
I agree that other SN will gather around Kid as the “ultimate alliance” but I disagree with Law. Not only is his story directly tied to the HS( he needs them
For his dream and maybe eventual sacrifice) Oda clearly loves the character as much as a SH. He probably sticks around with them or follows them

Dude, forgot King has to catch law using shambles. How’s weakling king taking advantage of Laws vastly superior mobility.
Law doesn't have better mobility than King. Needing to create his circles and debris to move around proves that.

Zoro moved faster than Law could snap his fingers when he reacted to hakai. King can move so fast he can turn invisible to Zoro. Law has never showed speed on that level. Big mom knocked out Law and Kid that means she was able to hit them with her slow ass attacks.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
So he blamed Shanks and ended up like him with just one arm :/ that would constitute quite the drama but this version looks solid.
This arm is another part of my Theorie. Like kid said, he lost his arm to them, not that it got cut off.

So maybe Kid amputeed himself, because he says he will be stronger and better as his brother always was and he won’t ever take the excuse of one arm less.
Kid taking of his own arm to rebelliously show his ambition to overcome shanks, even nerfed.

As a matter of fact, he survived a point-blank explosion with 0 injuries, meanwhile, Big Mom went from this:

to this after a much smaller explosion:

Although, I have to point out BM is extremely weakened here.

He's not that big a planner, tbh. His greatest plan to date was switching bodies and playing dead against Doffy. And his environmental control over ever helped against people much weaker than him with semi-decent raw skills.
It’s because she was weakened (she was fine literally a couple panels afterwards though too lol). In WCI she took Pedro’s explosion to the face that massively dwarfs this one, and a Coupe De Burst

Luffy's fighting skills are good enough to compete with Doffy. His problem is lethality, cant take out anyone without countless hits.
Nothing is weird, you just have to understand how combat works and for what reason Law fails and for what reason Luffy fails.
If Law no diffs something, it means it isnt impressive in the first place. Brook no diffed her homie several times.
Feats on Big Mom, especially in 2vs1, are far from impressive. And then you downgrade to flexing on her homies...
brook has a specific DF counter to big mom… Law just plainly said fuck you With plain sword slashes to a yonko’s final attack

so again, you can try and spin this however you want but Luffy lost to Doffy the same way Law lost to Doffy… if you are saying law’s fight skills are not good enough for Doffy then clearly that means Luffy, the top fighter of the alliance, isnt good enough too

If by fighting skills you mean like physical stats like Speed, DC, AP, durability, mobility and the like then NO… Law has been keeping up with Luffy and Kid since the fuckin rooftop and they have all kept up with the yonko… Until Luffy jumped in power using AdvCoC, there is no way you can say Law’s combat prowess was lacking

You know what guys, im gonna join the dark side… Oda should kill law… Like this man is too much… Its too convenient how much random shit Oda can have Law do… Nah, this man should get killed off soon before he randomly starts pulling out even more ridiculous shit
I used to think this, but Law probably sells way too much merchandise to kill off

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
As Kid fan I kinda hate the threatment, let Pantheos write the battle and all 3 characters(Kid,BM and Law) would shine.
The fight could be better, for a Yonkou, I understand why Oda did it,duo saving BM full power for later. But then don't put her into a fight in first case...
The Kid hate will skyrise after the new chapter..
maybe i will write down the fight following my fantasy to compare.

Law doesn't have better mobility than King. Needing to create his circles and debris to move around proves that.

Zoro moved faster than Law could snap his fingers when he reacted to hakai. King can move so fast he can turn invisible to Zoro. Law has never showed speed on that level. Big mom knocked out Law and Kid that means she was able to hit them with her slow ass attacks.
Laws circles are almost instant. In the Big Mom fight and on the rooftop he was creating mid attacks

for example he literally saved Zoro by creating a room right as Kaido was going for Zoro

I agree that other SN will gather around Kid as the “ultimate alliance” but I disagree with Law. Not only is his story directly tied to the HS( he needs them
For his dream and maybe eventual sacrifice) Oda clearly loves the character as much as a SH. He probably sticks around with them or follows them
having him as one of Zoro final opponents is a big plus to his character

and again for Kidd to be rival he needs the informations Law have, he have no lead to RPs

SNs and Law will obviously continue to exist after their defeat as well

So in character King loses to Law.

Also Law’s reaction speed is definitely up there, seeing how he quickly dealt with Misery before she could react
Misery is fuking slow you dont need great reaction to avoid that.....
I know it sucks that your guys had to fight against a trash character like Mom that is slow as fuck even with her ability.

Fuking hawking sword is faster than Misery, and was clashing with Law....

Status
Not open for further replies.