Status
Not open for further replies.
If Ekko and Michelle are on the same team, why would Ekko claim this in the first place though? What's the plan there?
Well Zemmi was already outted as indi, I believe. So adding further credibility to the lynch there could have been the angle. Adding fuel to the fire is a very Ekko thing to do. Also, if someone ever found out his flavor, he would have to explain the super kill at some point in time, so this was a good opporotunity.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
He finally called me his friend
This was the best day of my life
I am glad I could help out friend.

:tchpepe::tchpepe::tchpepe:...you're scaring me.
Don't be scared Flowa buddy.

I'd shoot him just to go adventure with you baby
My man.

like Rej, he was suddenly very unsure about Ekko once he got evidence stacked on him, even though he was very keen on me killing him in the discord lmao.
Yeah I saw that, tho Pein claims he got inno on Rej. Depends on what mafia Ekko is I guess.

atm, who would you say is top 3 shooting targets outside of Ekko obviously?
At the moment I actually am not sure tbh. Lanji since info came out he's guilty, tho apparently he survived 2 super kills already, Arondight and maybe Dest tbh.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Well Zemmi was already outted as indi, I believe. So adding further credibility to the lynch there could have been the angle. Adding fuel to the fire is a very Ekko thing to do. Also, if someone ever found out his flavor, he would have to explain the super kill at some point in time, so this was a good opporotunity.
Lind was already aware of it, though. Surely, that would be a good enough defence? I see what you're saying, but to rely on Michelle for this given her activity levels strikes me as really short-sighted.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
I think Ariess isn't mafia, at the worst he's some kind of indie.

I don't think Mafia would be straight up untargetable.

My tinfoil is him being nothingness, hence he cannot be targeted, because he's "nothing".

At first during the game I though lind and ekko was a team, but even I am questioning that. It is curious why Sauron appeared while Lind was asleep though, it's either a frame or Ekko (most likely) using Lind's role.

It's hard to say if any of the other mafias has flipped without us even knowing though, that's the hard part.

We only know that 1 from each mafia has been killed, but it's not unlikely that some of the unrevealed roles are mafia too.

That's not a good answer, I'm saying what would you do in the scenario where your godfather is being lynched?

Because what you did (voting for Adam's counterwagons without really acknowledging each other directly) kinda falls into what I would expect a partner to do.
I think I answered to Flowet that if my death is needed you can go for it
I don't feel the need to clog the thread with more defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.