Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Can king attack Law with a completely different weapon mid attack?? Pretty sure, he’d just be fucked up. So what’s even ur point lol, his mobility restricted in that moment.

Hell can King react to prometheus mid attack, if so based on what...
Yup, he can do that better than Big Mom's Homie:

King's can move a hundred times faster than Big Mom and her homies combined.

Panel? If ur talking about the panel I think lol. U really are butthurt right now, post it real quick!!!!!!
I am talking about the panel of Big Mom's Iron homies pushing back Law and Kid together. You can also add the panel of Kid saving Law from the same homies after the second Shock Wille but I decided to spare him from that as he was beaten to death in that panel.

Mother of double standards. Is this the same guy who's been saying Zoro did not significantly damage Kaido? If Zoro, the guy who damaged Kaido the most, didn't damage him significantly, then it means the others did even less making the overall damage insignificant meaning Luffy did the most work against Kaido. How is everyone besides Luffy suddenly getting credit for damaging Kaido rn? lmao
It same reasoning like if you make kaido and big mom bleed or scream. They say they has not taken real damage .

9 samurais can hurt kaido, but can’t defeat kaido.
Kaido is one who talk scar thing. zoro make new scar on kaido. It show zoro does serious damage to kaido.

I think narrative want luffy to reopen kaido scar as scar theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.