Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
But what if Ekko is that important? They gave it their all to protect him today, too. Even killed me for it.
I suppose. Selling out for one member strikes me as a pretty poor approach to scum play, but I have seen it (subverted, actually) previously. The Championship Reunion game, actually. It almost worked.
I don't rely on my role, i said it's not so important, didn't you read?

When I will have reads I will post them
I could do with less of the sass, and more of the Mafia please, Michelle. I don't care whether your role is useless, you know full well and good there is more to this game than roles.

I suppose. Selling out for one member strikes me as a pretty poor approach to scum play, but I have seen it (subverted, actually) previously. The Championship Reunion game, actually. It almost worked.
I could do with less of the sass, and more of the Mafia please, Michelle. I don't care whether your role is useless, you know full well and good there is more to this game than roles.
Ekko actually did a similar thing last Weebs when he was Griffith and fake claimed Usopp which was Rayan‘s role. Ofc he had to protect Rayan and hard defended him.

Status
Not open for further replies.