Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
btw i remember that ekko was kinda defensive of nana back then in layer 2 chat, u think they were scum buddies or nana was actually indie cause mango mentioned smth in council chat that she got quiet when that topic got brought up

im tired
So if you're refering to what I think you're refering to, Nana asked me what I thought she was gonna flip- I said well I have no idea at this point, maybe makes more sense if you're mafia I said.

Then she said, you want to bet on it?

I didn't see the point in me betting on it, but in the end I said sure, I'll bet you are indie then.

Suddenly she wasn't so keen on betting anymore lmao.

Dismissing it as "boring"

Never seen someone backtrack that hard from a bet before

:suresure:

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
btw i remember that ekko was kinda defensive of nana back then in layer 2 chat, u think they were scum buddies or nana was actually indie cause mango mentioned smth in council chat that she got quiet when that topic got brought up

im tired
I feel dirty for saying this but Nana opened a Qt with me during the night and I can’t guarantee it but she claimed to be an indie. I don’t think she lied to me.

Light, Fuji, Nick, Naomi, Prof, Lind, Yae, Nana, Ekko, Flower, Juliet, Mango, Underworld, Grammaton, Ultra

These were the players on the Rhea wagon and Ryu said 3 were guilty. I'm guessing the guilty on the wagon are Flower, Nana, Ekko and we should start looking into the players who were not on the Rhea wagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.