Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the reaper is an actual entity, I can only see this being the case if it's Ryuma's spirit or something to do with Enma.
Nothing about zoro bargaining with "death" itself.
And that's totally fine, but to tie that to "magical recovery" is some insane logic I can't get behind lol.

It can be more story for Zoro or his lineage or Ryuma's grave, etc. Tying that to Luffy and his opponent at this stage does not make sense
Post automatically merged:

Not my theory and I don't see how that is any worse than Brook being alive in a dead body or Moria reanimating dead bodies, the underworld's existence is canon after all.
Those are DF powers and both literally involve the user or victim dying. So Zoro gets Brooks power for no reason? He gets to reanimate himself and beat death with no consequences?

Hurt big meme badly.
Yonko fans are in huge cope.

Akainu have stronger bones than big meme. Not such why there is debate.
--Your comments are that of 13 year old and you repeat the same for downplaying yonko where in reality you are convincing yourself that admirals > Yonko

--Repeating same thing don't make you right ; lets debate on yonko vs admiral thread after chapter drops I will show you who is right and who is wrong lol

:josad::josad::josad::josad:

Kidd might high diff Queen due to having an advantage over Queen's mechanical body, but he loses to Jozu
Queen must be so afraid of that Iron Bull that cant destroy a brick wall

Big Mom wrecked Udon with Queen's body and he tanked it and kept conscious

While Sanji Exoskeleton Hell Memories sent him flying and crashing through several walls on fire but he kept fighting
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Its impossible to defend Kid, only if cheaply downplaying Sanji is the main goal

Those are DF powers and both literally involve the user or victim dying. So Zoro gets Brooks power for no reason? He gets to reanimate himself and beat death with no consequences?
I already told you, not my theory, also Zoro isn't calling himself the King of Hell for shits and giggles, Enma Dai Oh is the Lord of the underworld, if you think that Oda is doing random stuff that has no meaning that's on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.