Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I think it’s okay.
For your second question, that list is just for the week of February 10, if nothing extraordinary happens it shouldn’t be on the list, most people who wanna hop on the 90 something volume train already did so long time ago. Wait for volume 96 in April to see it on the list.
Sorry but i dont understand what is meant with the "wanna hop on the 90 something volume Train" and "wait for volume 96" in April? I am not that informed with sells of the Mangas and how that volume-stuff works.

D

Deleted member 83

Sorry but i dont understand what is meant with the "wanna hop on the 90 something volume Train" and "wait for volume 96" in April? I am not that informed with sells of the Mangas and how that volume-stuff works.
KnY is still selling due to its amazing anime and the fact that it has a relatively low number of volumes, people are picking up from where the anime left off.
In OP’s case, it’s last volume was volume 95 in December, those who want to buy it already did, and not many people will start reading the entire series now, unless something extraordinary happened. But it’ll sell another ~2 million copies when vol 96 comes out in April, you’ll see it on the rankings then.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
KnY is still selling due to its amazing anime and the fact that it has a relatively low number of volumes, people are picking up from where the anime left off.
In OP’s case, it’s last volume was volume 95 in December, those who want to buy it already did, and not many people will start reading the entire series now, unless something extraordinary happened. But it’ll sell another 2 million copies when vol 96 comes out in April, you’ll see it on the rankings then.
Ah now i understand. Thank you! :D

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Tatsumaki is the absolute GOAT of the series for me
And yeah, it was easy to guess since ONE and Murata wouldn’t create a new “last boss” kinda character for remake to just kill it off before it does anything real impactful
Every panel with Tatsumaki is gold, I love this sassy little monster !

Same for Amai Mask or Flashy Flash, they can trashtalk like bosses !

I think Tatsumaki will be tag teamed by Orochi and Psykos. And Psykos will sneak attack her.