Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Lanji/Worst/Sallu, plenty of good choices.

Heck trying to kill Ekko again.

I get it though, you still my guy.
I'm not going for Sallu, Flower veto'd Worst, Lanji has already survived two superkills. Ekko I had no idea, I felt like if he was alive it wouldn't work. So I was left with Rej and Naomi and Light. I can get some info on Light next phase so put that to the side, we talked out the other two and we came to Rej.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
I did super protect people, I found scum, I cleared townies, I have honest reads and I can't do more since I was busy all time, you guys are at fault for not trying to read me, everyone who says "I did nothing" is a hyprotical asshole who tries to create a majority opinion about my gameplay and that is plain scummy

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
then listen to me now if you are not scum and place your vote on Zem like every normal human being would do
Voting Zem would be an emotional reaction right now, she's never making it beyond the next couple cycles anyway. I'm probably going to vote Lanji and work from there.

I did super protect people, I found scum, I cleared townies, I have honest reads and I can't do more since I was busy all time, you guys are at fault for not trying to read me, everyone who says "I did nothing" is a hyprotical asshole who tries to create a majority opinion about my gameplay and that is plain scummy

rej what do you think of noctis saying your scum, just like nana

:moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk:

Yeah ekko I'm 100% scum and if you're town then from your perspective it made SO MUCH SENSE for scum me to give you a chance at redemption last night instead of purely letting you rot. Good one

did super protect people, I found scum, I cleared townies, I have honest reads and I can't do more since I was busy all time, you guys are at fault for not trying to read me, everyone who says "I did nothing" is a hyprotical asshole who tries to create a majority opinion about my gameplay and that is plain scummy
Are you revived or like Al a tree stump?

Status
Not open for further replies.