Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
Okay, let me get something cleared up here once and for all. Especially for you Ekko. This push on Zem is outright stupid. She literally swore that she wasn't lying and assuming she did lie is a blatant f***ing insult to her. There are things you just don't do, even in games. If you're inno, well, then she just got messed with, if you're guilty shut up and take your L. But for the love of all things holy stop this disgusting push. It's creating a toxic environment which almost made me wanna sub out. Now can everyone please listen to reason for once? Thank you.
the invest was 100% real and almost impossible to be screwed with

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Bad shots happen

You can't even imagine how many wrong shots I've made as an hitman indie

Okay, let me get something cleared up here once and for all. Especially for you Ekko. This push on Zem is outright stupid. She literally swore that she wasn't lying and assuming she did lie is a blatant f***ing insult to her. There are things you just don't do, even in games. If you're inno, well, then she just got messed with, if you're guilty shut up and take your L. But for the love of all things holy stop this disgusting push. It's creating a toxic environment which almost made me wanna sub out. Now can everyone please listen to reason for once? Thank you.
Flower...she's outted indi.

I believe her, but the constant doubting of Zem is not "Toxic". C'mon now.

Status
Not open for further replies.