Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
Thatโ€™s what lind told me happened though he got that info from ekko.
he said that ekko told him to be wary who to quote whitput explaining further but when it was triggered on you he explained it to lind
Thatโ€™s what I know
@Lindltaylor I guess clear that up with zem jow
That's good and all.

The point I am making, is that kill was not an accident. That is why they (whoever ekkos buddies are), tried to disable my passives D1.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
Thatโ€™s what lind told me happened though he got that info from ekko.
he said that ekko told him to be wary who to quote whitput explaining further but when it was triggered on you he explained it to lind
Thatโ€™s what I know
@Lindltaylor I guess clear that up with zem jow
Yeah, this is what Ekko said to me. He first said be careful about how many quotes you do. And when it was triggered on Zem, he told me about it. I asked him to clarify it three times before going into the thread with it.

He claimed that it was definitely a passive to me.

That's good and all.

The point I am making, is that kill was not an accident. That is why they (whoever ekkos buddies are), tried to disable my passives D1.
I mean yeah I totally agree that it was probably planned but I am saying we donโ€™t know if ekko used lind or were they indeed buddies
Fight lind I am not the attorney, I apply the punishment if necessary :endthis:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I didnt make them, my bestie used the artifact thing that checks people, it has 3 charges.

He checked Lind and he came up Inno, he checked Ratchy and Prof and the invest failed.

I asked Ultra to pass it along because my bestie wanted it to be known. I personally didnt care much about revealing it but bestie wanted it done and so I asked Ultra and then that fool went and wrote lies.
@Kvothe Kingkiller

I didnt make them, my bestie used the artifact thing that checks people, it has 3 charges.

He checked Lind and he came up Inno, he checked Ratchy and Prof and the invest failed.

I asked Ultra to pass it along because my bestie wanted it to be known. I personally didnt care much about revealing it but bestie wanted it done and so I asked Ultra and then that fool went and wrote lies.
is your bestie credible? :choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.