Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
If Lanji is scum then his mates are being awfully silent about it. Not attempts being made at veering away from him.
Could also not belong to a team and is a hostile scum too. The fact is that he has a guilty check, and a WU reveal of his name surviving a super kill.

Both together seem incriminating enough. It sucks that he isn't here to argue, though. That's the downside.

its kinda frustrating that i cant tag and quote ppl, i depend so much on others

and no caps, im always calm

im tired
Need some help, Broki?

Could also not belong to a team and is a hostile scum too. The fact is that he has a guilty check, and a WU reveal of his name surviving a super kill.

Both together seem incriminating enough. It sucks that he isn't here to argue, though. That's the downside.

Need some help, Broki?
Doubtful tbh. Never seen a hostile Indie who didn't scan Inno in games like this. My guess is his team either busses him or they're just inactive.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Doubtful tbh. Never seen a hostile Indie who didn't scan Inno in games like this. My guess is his team either busses him or they're just inactive.
Yeah. These are my two options, along with the fact that the results on him are pretty hard to refute since they're mechanical. This again would extend to forced bussing, in which case, the flip would give us a lot more info to analyze the wagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.