Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
a host must notify players of certain things like getting gifts or being poisoned etc

so novas meant no such things happened to you
The first time I was notified. Now I got nothing.

But I gotta admit that I'm not 100% sure whether that was from Rayan. I just got that thing after I visited him and I don't think anyone would have targeted me with that.

Summarise it in the dead chat or something for me please, I'll have a look over it later once I've recharged a bit.
Here:

It's basically like an amp in Aries games. We used that kind of thing in Fuji's Pokemon game, too. Could it be that Prof is behind this? It's the same tactic we used back then. He did this.
If those flips are fake, this looks oddly familar to what we did in Fujiโ€˜s game.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Better now that I've finished work for the week. Have Monday off too so three day weekend. Been pretty exhausted, when I get home I'm going to have a nice cold beer and not look at screens for a couple hours. Yourself, Lind? Feeling better now than you were a few days ago?
I might do the same. Except the beer ahahah

My work finishes like 9 P.M. so still have around an hour to go.

I actually might go out after work.

Status
Not open for further replies.